Foot fish spa in Clevedon
A NEW craze in foot treatments has been brought to Clevedon.
The owner of The Beauty Spot in Alexandra Road has opened The Reef Room to offer fish spa pedicures.
Clients place their feet in a water tank filled with garra rufa fish, which then set about exfoliating and removing dead cells from the skin.
The treatment can also be good for treating bad circulation, psoriasis and eczema.
Gill Perry of The Beauty Spot said: “This treatment has been used in the Middle East for hundreds of years but was only introduced in Britain last year.
You may also want to watch:
“The response from clients so far has been very good.”
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 4 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 5 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 6 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset