Foot fish spa in Clevedon
A NEW craze in foot treatments has been brought to Clevedon.
The owner of The Beauty Spot in Alexandra Road has opened The Reef Room to offer fish spa pedicures.
Clients place their feet in a water tank filled with garra rufa fish, which then set about exfoliating and removing dead cells from the skin.
The treatment can also be good for treating bad circulation, psoriasis and eczema.
Gill Perry of The Beauty Spot said: “This treatment has been used in the Middle East for hundreds of years but was only introduced in Britain last year.
“The response from clients so far has been very good.”
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 3 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 4 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 5 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 6 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 7 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 8 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 9 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 10 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents