Foot fish spa in Clevedon
A NEW craze in foot treatments has been brought to Clevedon.
The owner of The Beauty Spot in Alexandra Road has opened The Reef Room to offer fish spa pedicures.
Clients place their feet in a water tank filled with garra rufa fish, which then set about exfoliating and removing dead cells from the skin.
The treatment can also be good for treating bad circulation, psoriasis and eczema.
Gill Perry of The Beauty Spot said: “This treatment has been used in the Middle East for hundreds of years but was only introduced in Britain last year.
You may also want to watch:
“The response from clients so far has been very good.”
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 9 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected