Foot fish spa in Clevedon
A NEW craze in foot treatments has been brought to Clevedon.
The owner of The Beauty Spot in Alexandra Road has opened The Reef Room to offer fish spa pedicures.
Clients place their feet in a water tank filled with garra rufa fish, which then set about exfoliating and removing dead cells from the skin.
The treatment can also be good for treating bad circulation, psoriasis and eczema.
Gill Perry of The Beauty Spot said: “This treatment has been used in the Middle East for hundreds of years but was only introduced in Britain last year.
You may also want to watch:
“The response from clients so far has been very good.”
- 1 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 6 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 7 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown
- 10 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse