First book for businessman
A TECHNOLOGY consultant from Clevedon has written his first book.
Through the Cloud by James Geldart has been written to guide businesses in North Somerset through the complexities of cloud computing - which sees data stored on the Internet rather than a conventional server.
James, aged 37 of St Johns Avenue, has worked with technology for 13 years and for the past eight years has been working with small businesses to enhance their practices.
James, who has a technology consultancy business called Nuvola, said: “We’re surrounded by Internet apps, from Facebook on our mobiles to online banking, to websites and services that help us back up our files online.
“All of this data is stored in the ‘cloud’ with the user having to worry about the technicalities.
You may also want to watch:
“Companies often know they have issues with their business information and need better tools to manage it but aren’t sure how to pick and implement the best software.”
* To find out more visit www.nuvola.co.uk
- 1 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 2 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop
- 3 May 17: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead opens indoors next week
- 4 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 5 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 6 Family days out in North Somerset
- 7 North Somerset communities benefit from development levy
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 10 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?