Firms sign up for North Somerset Business Show
SOME of North Somerset’s best-known and emerging businesses will all be in one place for this year’s district business showpiece.
The North Somerset Business Show will take place on May 23 and feature a range of companies from across the district.
The event at Weston’s Winter Gardens will also contain seminars, guest speakers, networking sessions and advice clinics.
Among those firms already signed up to exhibit are Pure Comms, A1 Gardening, HSBC Business Banking, Weston College Business Enterprise Centre and Yeo Valley Lakewood Conference Centre.
Show organiser Ian Williams said: “The North Somerset Business Show aims to provide a cost-effective platform for businesses and organisations of all sizes to showcase their goods and services.
“We’re also encouraging visitors to register for free on the website beforehand, so they can benefit from fast-track entry and preferred attendance to the seminars and networking sessions.”
Entrance to the event, which starts at 2pm, is free for visitors and exhibition spaces are priced from �50.
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 3 Van destroyed by fire on busy village route
- 4 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 5 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 6 New chair elected at North Somerset Council
- 7 Nailsea's Trendlewood Park needs volunteers
- 8 Snoopy is coming to North Somerset...
- 9 Plan for nine homes near tourist attraction refused
- 10 Record-breaking North Somerset AC keep on delivering success
To find out more about the event visit www.ns-bs.co.uk