Firms sign up for North Somerset Business Show
SOME of North Somerset’s best-known and emerging businesses will all be in one place for this year’s district business showpiece.
The North Somerset Business Show will take place on May 23 and feature a range of companies from across the district.
The event at Weston’s Winter Gardens will also contain seminars, guest speakers, networking sessions and advice clinics.
Among those firms already signed up to exhibit are Pure Comms, A1 Gardening, HSBC Business Banking, Weston College Business Enterprise Centre and Yeo Valley Lakewood Conference Centre.
Show organiser Ian Williams said: “The North Somerset Business Show aims to provide a cost-effective platform for businesses and organisations of all sizes to showcase their goods and services.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re also encouraging visitors to register for free on the website beforehand, so they can benefit from fast-track entry and preferred attendance to the seminars and networking sessions.”
Entrance to the event, which starts at 2pm, is free for visitors and exhibition spaces are priced from �50.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 9 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
To find out more about the event visit www.ns-bs.co.uk