Firms sign up for North Somerset Business Show
SOME of North Somerset’s best-known and emerging businesses will all be in one place for this year’s district business showpiece.
The North Somerset Business Show will take place on May 23 and feature a range of companies from across the district.
The event at Weston’s Winter Gardens will also contain seminars, guest speakers, networking sessions and advice clinics.
Among those firms already signed up to exhibit are Pure Comms, A1 Gardening, HSBC Business Banking, Weston College Business Enterprise Centre and Yeo Valley Lakewood Conference Centre.
Show organiser Ian Williams said: “The North Somerset Business Show aims to provide a cost-effective platform for businesses and organisations of all sizes to showcase their goods and services.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re also encouraging visitors to register for free on the website beforehand, so they can benefit from fast-track entry and preferred attendance to the seminars and networking sessions.”
Entrance to the event, which starts at 2pm, is free for visitors and exhibition spaces are priced from �50.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
To find out more about the event visit www.ns-bs.co.uk