Firm’s silver standard for top fire and security services
- Credit: Archant
A PORTISHEAD company has received national recognition to put it on a par with some of the biggest businesses in the UK.
Astron Fire and Security has been given Silver accreditation from the National Security Inspectorate for its work providing a range of fire and security services.
The accreditation was awarded after the NSI looked at all of the company’s installations and audited all of its processes and client service to ensure they comply with industry best practice.
One of the first customers to take advantage of Astron’s new accreditation was Portishead Working Men’s Club.
Sales director at the Ashdown Road firm, Greg Van Laun, said: “The NSI accreditation essentially means that Astron is recognised by the police and the insurance industry on the same level as they do for ADT and Chubb, which is something to shout about, as the public can have confidence that they will get a quality product, and quality service to match.
You may also want to watch:
“We take over many systems that have not been designed to meet the client’s needs, or are badly installed and maintained, so we believe that fire and security needs to be properly regulated, and will do our best to assist the NSI and industry wherever we can.”
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 9 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary