Firm’s silver standard for top fire and security services
- Credit: Archant
A PORTISHEAD company has received national recognition to put it on a par with some of the biggest businesses in the UK.
Astron Fire and Security has been given Silver accreditation from the National Security Inspectorate for its work providing a range of fire and security services.
The accreditation was awarded after the NSI looked at all of the company’s installations and audited all of its processes and client service to ensure they comply with industry best practice.
One of the first customers to take advantage of Astron’s new accreditation was Portishead Working Men’s Club.
Sales director at the Ashdown Road firm, Greg Van Laun, said: “The NSI accreditation essentially means that Astron is recognised by the police and the insurance industry on the same level as they do for ADT and Chubb, which is something to shout about, as the public can have confidence that they will get a quality product, and quality service to match.
You may also want to watch:
“We take over many systems that have not been designed to meet the client’s needs, or are badly installed and maintained, so we believe that fire and security needs to be properly regulated, and will do our best to assist the NSI and industry wherever we can.”
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
- 10 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid