Fine wine and dining
- Credit: Archant
A SALUBRIOUS new steak and seafood restaurant has been impressing diners in Nailsea with its high class food and wine.
The Atrium, which is based in The Courtyard in High Street, serves a wide range of English dishes to tempt all tastes.
Ellen-Louise Pirret, who owns the restaurant, began a career in catering after she left school.
When she eventually took a role in project management for an IT company, she continued to waitress in her free time to fuel her passion for food.
She said: “When this opportunity came I decided to give up work full time and I’ve put everything into it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m excited. It’s looking lovely and I’m really proud of it. People have been saying wonderful things about it.”
The Atrium serves coffee and cakes all day, with a lounge area for people to relax in.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 4 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
It also boasts an extensive wine list, which has already been attracting fans.
All the restaurant’s meat, vegetables and cakes come from Nailsea suppliers as Ellen is keen to support local businesses and producers as much as she can.