Fine wine and dining
- Credit: Archant
A SALUBRIOUS new steak and seafood restaurant has been impressing diners in Nailsea with its high class food and wine.
The Atrium, which is based in The Courtyard in High Street, serves a wide range of English dishes to tempt all tastes.
Ellen-Louise Pirret, who owns the restaurant, began a career in catering after she left school.
When she eventually took a role in project management for an IT company, she continued to waitress in her free time to fuel her passion for food.
She said: “When this opportunity came I decided to give up work full time and I’ve put everything into it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m excited. It’s looking lovely and I’m really proud of it. People have been saying wonderful things about it.”
The Atrium serves coffee and cakes all day, with a lounge area for people to relax in.
- 1 Modern and versatile four-bedroom home
- 2 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 3 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 7 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
It also boasts an extensive wine list, which has already been attracting fans.
All the restaurant’s meat, vegetables and cakes come from Nailsea suppliers as Ellen is keen to support local businesses and producers as much as she can.