Fine wine and dining
- Credit: Archant
A SALUBRIOUS new steak and seafood restaurant has been impressing diners in Nailsea with its high class food and wine.
The Atrium, which is based in The Courtyard in High Street, serves a wide range of English dishes to tempt all tastes.
Ellen-Louise Pirret, who owns the restaurant, began a career in catering after she left school.
When she eventually took a role in project management for an IT company, she continued to waitress in her free time to fuel her passion for food.
She said: “When this opportunity came I decided to give up work full time and I’ve put everything into it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m excited. It’s looking lovely and I’m really proud of it. People have been saying wonderful things about it.”
The Atrium serves coffee and cakes all day, with a lounge area for people to relax in.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 5 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 6 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
It also boasts an extensive wine list, which has already been attracting fans.
All the restaurant’s meat, vegetables and cakes come from Nailsea suppliers as Ellen is keen to support local businesses and producers as much as she can.