Fine wine and dining
- Credit: Archant
A SALUBRIOUS new steak and seafood restaurant has been impressing diners in Nailsea with its high class food and wine.
The Atrium, which is based in The Courtyard in High Street, serves a wide range of English dishes to tempt all tastes.
Ellen-Louise Pirret, who owns the restaurant, began a career in catering after she left school.
When she eventually took a role in project management for an IT company, she continued to waitress in her free time to fuel her passion for food.
She said: “When this opportunity came I decided to give up work full time and I’ve put everything into it.
“I’m excited. It’s looking lovely and I’m really proud of it. People have been saying wonderful things about it.”
The Atrium serves coffee and cakes all day, with a lounge area for people to relax in.
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 3 Van destroyed by fire on busy village route
- 4 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 5 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 6 Nailsea's Trendlewood Park needs volunteers
- 7 New chair elected at North Somerset Council
- 8 Plan for nine homes near tourist attraction refused
- 9 Snoopy is coming to North Somerset...
- 10 Record-breaking North Somerset AC keep on delivering success
It also boasts an extensive wine list, which has already been attracting fans.
All the restaurant’s meat, vegetables and cakes come from Nailsea suppliers as Ellen is keen to support local businesses and producers as much as she can.