Family’s new B & B venture
A FARMERS’ wife has launched a new bed and breakfast venture in Clapton-in-Gordano.
Mum-of-two, Sally Letts of Sperrings Farm, spent 2010 supervising the careful renovation of two listed barns at the family farm in Clapton Lane and has now opened the doors to the public hoping to attract visitors to the Gordano Valley.
Sally said: “The Letts family have worked and lived at Sperrings farm for over 40 years farming mainly dairy cows but a downturn in agriculture in recent years has led farmers across the UK to diversify.”
While husband Ben takes care of the farm, Sally bakes and sells cakes from her farmhouse kitchen.
Even their two teenage children Ben and Rebecca run a small business, rearing and taking care of hens and selling them directly from the farm.
You may also want to watch:
Now, to add to their list of services, Sally is managing the Haybarn and the Stable, two self-contained luxury bed and breakfast suites in the heart of the countryside.
For more information call Sally on 01275 844633.
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser