Estate agent Debbie Fortune goes above and beyond
- Credit: supplied
ESTATE agent Debbie Fortune is taking her fundraising to new heights this summer with a charity skydive on June 28 to raise money for her firm’s 2015 chosen charity, Above & Beyond.
This charity has a target to raise £6 million to transform Bristol’s Cancer Centre and the Bristol Royal Infirmary for millions of local people.
Many people, like Debbie, will have friends or family who have had brushes with cancer, and the work at the Bristol Cancer Centre is absolutely vital in beating the devastating disease.
Debbie, whose estate agency has offices in Wrington and Chew Magna, said: “I’d really appreciate your support. I really want to make a difference with your donations, so if you donate, I promise I won’t close my eyes on the way down.”
Donating to Debbie’s JustGiving page is easy – just follow this link and click donate: www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/debbiefortune
You may also want to watch:
Debbie said: “It’s a quick and safe way to donate. Make sure you add the Gift Aid as well, that doesn’t cost you a penny.”
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery