Estate agent Debbie Fortune goes above and beyond
- Credit: supplied
ESTATE agent Debbie Fortune is taking her fundraising to new heights this summer with a charity skydive on June 28 to raise money for her firm’s 2015 chosen charity, Above & Beyond.
This charity has a target to raise £6 million to transform Bristol’s Cancer Centre and the Bristol Royal Infirmary for millions of local people.
Many people, like Debbie, will have friends or family who have had brushes with cancer, and the work at the Bristol Cancer Centre is absolutely vital in beating the devastating disease.
Debbie, whose estate agency has offices in Wrington and Chew Magna, said: “I’d really appreciate your support. I really want to make a difference with your donations, so if you donate, I promise I won’t close my eyes on the way down.”
Donating to Debbie’s JustGiving page is easy – just follow this link and click donate: www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/debbiefortune
You may also want to watch:
Debbie said: “It’s a quick and safe way to donate. Make sure you add the Gift Aid as well, that doesn’t cost you a penny.”
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 8 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 9 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 10 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon