Estate agent Debbie Fortune goes above and beyond
- Credit: supplied
ESTATE agent Debbie Fortune is taking her fundraising to new heights this summer with a charity skydive on June 28 to raise money for her firm’s 2015 chosen charity, Above & Beyond.
This charity has a target to raise £6 million to transform Bristol’s Cancer Centre and the Bristol Royal Infirmary for millions of local people.
Many people, like Debbie, will have friends or family who have had brushes with cancer, and the work at the Bristol Cancer Centre is absolutely vital in beating the devastating disease.
Debbie, whose estate agency has offices in Wrington and Chew Magna, said: “I’d really appreciate your support. I really want to make a difference with your donations, so if you donate, I promise I won’t close my eyes on the way down.”
Donating to Debbie’s JustGiving page is easy – just follow this link and click donate: www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/debbiefortune
You may also want to watch:
Debbie said: “It’s a quick and safe way to donate. Make sure you add the Gift Aid as well, that doesn’t cost you a penny.”
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage