Estate agent Debbie Fortune goes above and beyond
- Credit: supplied
ESTATE agent Debbie Fortune is taking her fundraising to new heights this summer with a charity skydive on June 28 to raise money for her firm’s 2015 chosen charity, Above & Beyond.
This charity has a target to raise £6 million to transform Bristol’s Cancer Centre and the Bristol Royal Infirmary for millions of local people.
Many people, like Debbie, will have friends or family who have had brushes with cancer, and the work at the Bristol Cancer Centre is absolutely vital in beating the devastating disease.
Debbie, whose estate agency has offices in Wrington and Chew Magna, said: “I’d really appreciate your support. I really want to make a difference with your donations, so if you donate, I promise I won’t close my eyes on the way down.”
Donating to Debbie’s JustGiving page is easy – just follow this link and click donate: www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/debbiefortune
You may also want to watch:
Debbie said: “It’s a quick and safe way to donate. Make sure you add the Gift Aid as well, that doesn’t cost you a penny.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway
- 10 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns