Equicraft scoops top award
- Credit: Archant
A Backwell business has been crowned retailer of the year by the British Equestrian Traders Association (BETA).
Jane Atherton manages the shop and her sister Libby Holliday works as the secretary and book keeper.
The sisters have made it to the finals for the past five years, been runners-up in the category twice, and have now scooped the award.
Equicraft, in Station Road, is a family-run equine retail shop, partnered with Backwell Motors.
It stocks a wide range of products and staff are BETA trained in hat and body protector fitting.
You may also want to watch:
Staff also provide saddle fitting services, rug repairs and washing.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 5 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 8 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 9 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 10 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon