Equicraft scoops top award
- Credit: Archant
A Backwell business has been crowned retailer of the year by the British Equestrian Traders Association (BETA).
Jane Atherton manages the shop and her sister Libby Holliday works as the secretary and book keeper.
The sisters have made it to the finals for the past five years, been runners-up in the category twice, and have now scooped the award.
Equicraft, in Station Road, is a family-run equine retail shop, partnered with Backwell Motors.
It stocks a wide range of products and staff are BETA trained in hat and body protector fitting.
You may also want to watch:
Staff also provide saddle fitting services, rug repairs and washing.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Camera club wants new members to join
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Life-saving equipment installed in town