Equicraft scoops top award
- Credit: Archant
A Backwell business has been crowned retailer of the year by the British Equestrian Traders Association (BETA).
Jane Atherton manages the shop and her sister Libby Holliday works as the secretary and book keeper.
The sisters have made it to the finals for the past five years, been runners-up in the category twice, and have now scooped the award.
Equicraft, in Station Road, is a family-run equine retail shop, partnered with Backwell Motors.
It stocks a wide range of products and staff are BETA trained in hat and body protector fitting.
You may also want to watch:
Staff also provide saddle fitting services, rug repairs and washing.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens