Clevedon firm sponsors hospice cycle
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon engineering firm is sponsoring a 205-mile cycle in aid of Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
Edwards Vacuum is supporting the Ride for Precious Lives event which is celebrating its 10th birthday this year.
The ride is a three-day cycling challenge which has raised £725,000 for the Wraxall charity.
Edwards’ senior product manager Jago Snook said: “Edwards is extremely proud to be supporting the 10th edition of the CHSW Ride for Precious Lives.
“We have supported the ride for six years now and there is a huge satisfaction in seeing how hard the riders work – not just on three long days in the saddle and the training commitment that it takes – but in also raising huge amounts of sponsorship.”
You may also want to watch:
Ride for Precious Lives is running from July 6-8 and there are still spaces left.
For more details, visit www.chsw.org.uk/ride
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 6 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 7 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 10 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront