Clevedon firm sponsors hospice cycle
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon engineering firm is sponsoring a 205-mile cycle in aid of Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
Edwards Vacuum is supporting the Ride for Precious Lives event which is celebrating its 10th birthday this year.
The ride is a three-day cycling challenge which has raised £725,000 for the Wraxall charity.
Edwards’ senior product manager Jago Snook said: “Edwards is extremely proud to be supporting the 10th edition of the CHSW Ride for Precious Lives.
“We have supported the ride for six years now and there is a huge satisfaction in seeing how hard the riders work – not just on three long days in the saddle and the training commitment that it takes – but in also raising huge amounts of sponsorship.”
You may also want to watch:
Ride for Precious Lives is running from July 6-8 and there are still spaces left.
For more details, visit www.chsw.org.uk/ride
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 10 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships