Clevedon firm sponsors hospice cycle
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon engineering firm is sponsoring a 205-mile cycle in aid of Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
Edwards Vacuum is supporting the Ride for Precious Lives event which is celebrating its 10th birthday this year.
The ride is a three-day cycling challenge which has raised £725,000 for the Wraxall charity.
Edwards’ senior product manager Jago Snook said: “Edwards is extremely proud to be supporting the 10th edition of the CHSW Ride for Precious Lives.
“We have supported the ride for six years now and there is a huge satisfaction in seeing how hard the riders work – not just on three long days in the saddle and the training commitment that it takes – but in also raising huge amounts of sponsorship.”
You may also want to watch:
Ride for Precious Lives is running from July 6-8 and there are still spaces left.
For more details, visit www.chsw.org.uk/ride
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway