Clevedon firm sponsors hospice cycle
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon engineering firm is sponsoring a 205-mile cycle in aid of Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
Edwards Vacuum is supporting the Ride for Precious Lives event which is celebrating its 10th birthday this year.
The ride is a three-day cycling challenge which has raised £725,000 for the Wraxall charity.
Edwards’ senior product manager Jago Snook said: “Edwards is extremely proud to be supporting the 10th edition of the CHSW Ride for Precious Lives.
“We have supported the ride for six years now and there is a huge satisfaction in seeing how hard the riders work – not just on three long days in the saddle and the training commitment that it takes – but in also raising huge amounts of sponsorship.”
You may also want to watch:
Ride for Precious Lives is running from July 6-8 and there are still spaces left.
For more details, visit www.chsw.org.uk/ride
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 5 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 6 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 7 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 8 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 9 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 10 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset