DTechnics branches out to broadband
A CLEVEDON computer business is taking on the likes of Sky and BT in becoming an Internet service provider.
DTechnics in Hill Road has branched out in to providing broadband to businesses and homes in North Somerset and further afield.
The company was set up by David Till as a basic computer repair business nine years ago. Since then, it has grown significantly, providing IT and network support, upgrades and remote assistance.
Now, after working with BT Openreach to get the necessary cabling installed, the business can now supply broadboand anywhere in the UK from a simple office computer.
Two premises in North Wales and two in London have already signed up to the scheme, along with some North Somerset residents.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Till, who was brought up in Clevedon, hopes the personal service he can give will encourage people to use his broadband.
The 56-year-old said: “I am local and I am a shop where you can come in and talk to me. I am fairly competitive with what everyone else is doing.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
* To find out more about the broadband scheme and DTechnics visit www.dtechnics.co.uk or call 08716 209400.