DTechnics branches out to broadband
A CLEVEDON computer business is taking on the likes of Sky and BT in becoming an Internet service provider.
DTechnics in Hill Road has branched out in to providing broadband to businesses and homes in North Somerset and further afield.
The company was set up by David Till as a basic computer repair business nine years ago. Since then, it has grown significantly, providing IT and network support, upgrades and remote assistance.
Now, after working with BT Openreach to get the necessary cabling installed, the business can now supply broadboand anywhere in the UK from a simple office computer.
Two premises in North Wales and two in London have already signed up to the scheme, along with some North Somerset residents.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Till, who was brought up in Clevedon, hopes the personal service he can give will encourage people to use his broadband.
The 56-year-old said: “I am local and I am a shop where you can come in and talk to me. I am fairly competitive with what everyone else is doing.”
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 7 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
* To find out more about the broadband scheme and DTechnics visit www.dtechnics.co.uk or call 08716 209400.