DTechnics branches out to broadband
A CLEVEDON computer business is taking on the likes of Sky and BT in becoming an Internet service provider.
DTechnics in Hill Road has branched out in to providing broadband to businesses and homes in North Somerset and further afield.
The company was set up by David Till as a basic computer repair business nine years ago. Since then, it has grown significantly, providing IT and network support, upgrades and remote assistance.
Now, after working with BT Openreach to get the necessary cabling installed, the business can now supply broadboand anywhere in the UK from a simple office computer.
Two premises in North Wales and two in London have already signed up to the scheme, along with some North Somerset residents.
Mr Till, who was brought up in Clevedon, hopes the personal service he can give will encourage people to use his broadband.
The 56-year-old said: “I am local and I am a shop where you can come in and talk to me. I am fairly competitive with what everyone else is doing.”
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 4 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 5 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 6 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
* To find out more about the broadband scheme and DTechnics visit www.dtechnics.co.uk or call 08716 209400.