Driving school’s theory help
A PORTISHEAD driving school is offering help to people with additional needs struggling to pass their theory test.
Steve Allen has taken on his partner Kris who will specialise in additional needs.
Steve, who has been teaching people to drive in Portishead for more than 30 years and is now teaching the grandchildren of some of his first pupils, said: “Kris has experience working with special needs groups and she drew my attention to why some students may find the theory test more challenging than others.”
Kris has now joined the business as a qualified instructor and while she will teach all students, she will specialise in teaching pupils with dyslexia, ADD and ADHD.
Steve added: “Kris has a keen interest in the driving school so it seemed the perfect solution for her to qualify as an instructor and officially join the business.”
You may also want to watch:
Steve and Kris can be contacted on 07900 254765 or 07977 778259.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 6 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset