Driving school’s theory help
A PORTISHEAD driving school is offering help to people with additional needs struggling to pass their theory test.
Steve Allen has taken on his partner Kris who will specialise in additional needs.
Steve, who has been teaching people to drive in Portishead for more than 30 years and is now teaching the grandchildren of some of his first pupils, said: “Kris has experience working with special needs groups and she drew my attention to why some students may find the theory test more challenging than others.”
Kris has now joined the business as a qualified instructor and while she will teach all students, she will specialise in teaching pupils with dyslexia, ADD and ADHD.
Steve added: “Kris has a keen interest in the driving school so it seemed the perfect solution for her to qualify as an instructor and officially join the business.”
You may also want to watch:
Steve and Kris can be contacted on 07900 254765 or 07977 778259.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 7 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up