Driving school’s theory help
A PORTISHEAD driving school is offering help to people with additional needs struggling to pass their theory test.
Steve Allen has taken on his partner Kris who will specialise in additional needs.
Steve, who has been teaching people to drive in Portishead for more than 30 years and is now teaching the grandchildren of some of his first pupils, said: “Kris has experience working with special needs groups and she drew my attention to why some students may find the theory test more challenging than others.”
Kris has now joined the business as a qualified instructor and while she will teach all students, she will specialise in teaching pupils with dyslexia, ADD and ADHD.
Steve added: “Kris has a keen interest in the driving school so it seemed the perfect solution for her to qualify as an instructor and officially join the business.”
You may also want to watch:
Steve and Kris can be contacted on 07900 254765 or 07977 778259.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 4 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 7 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 10 Your Paper, Your Voice – we’re here to listen and act