Dot Teas’ tasty treats
HOMEMADE cakes and made-to-order sandwiches are on the menu at the new tea room at Clevedon Craft Centre.
Dot Teas has opened its doors at the Moor Lane visitor facility with cream teas also on offer to its customers.
Dot Griffiths, aged 51 from Worle, opened the tea room in May and her homemade goodies have gone down a treat with many visitors.
The mother-of-two who also runs children’s pottery painting sessions, said: “This is completely new to me - it is something I have always wanted to do.
“It is such a peaceful, tranquil setting here and my aim is to provide people with an interlude from which they can leave feeling relaxed.”
You may also want to watch:
Dot Teas is open Tuesday to Saturday from 11am and from 12.30pm on Sundays.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 9 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected