Dot Teas’ tasty treats
HOMEMADE cakes and made-to-order sandwiches are on the menu at the new tea room at Clevedon Craft Centre.
Dot Teas has opened its doors at the Moor Lane visitor facility with cream teas also on offer to its customers.
Dot Griffiths, aged 51 from Worle, opened the tea room in May and her homemade goodies have gone down a treat with many visitors.
The mother-of-two who also runs children’s pottery painting sessions, said: “This is completely new to me - it is something I have always wanted to do.
“It is such a peaceful, tranquil setting here and my aim is to provide people with an interlude from which they can leave feeling relaxed.”
You may also want to watch:
Dot Teas is open Tuesday to Saturday from 11am and from 12.30pm on Sundays.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 9 Camera club wants new members to join
- 10 Nailsea United edged out six goal thriller at Chilcompton Sports