Dot Teas’ tasty treats
HOMEMADE cakes and made-to-order sandwiches are on the menu at the new tea room at Clevedon Craft Centre.
Dot Teas has opened its doors at the Moor Lane visitor facility with cream teas also on offer to its customers.
Dot Griffiths, aged 51 from Worle, opened the tea room in May and her homemade goodies have gone down a treat with many visitors.
The mother-of-two who also runs children’s pottery painting sessions, said: “This is completely new to me - it is something I have always wanted to do.
“It is such a peaceful, tranquil setting here and my aim is to provide people with an interlude from which they can leave feeling relaxed.”
You may also want to watch:
Dot Teas is open Tuesday to Saturday from 11am and from 12.30pm on Sundays.
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 4 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 5 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 6 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset