Dot Teas’ tasty treats
HOMEMADE cakes and made-to-order sandwiches are on the menu at the new tea room at Clevedon Craft Centre.
Dot Teas has opened its doors at the Moor Lane visitor facility with cream teas also on offer to its customers.
Dot Griffiths, aged 51 from Worle, opened the tea room in May and her homemade goodies have gone down a treat with many visitors.
The mother-of-two who also runs children’s pottery painting sessions, said: “This is completely new to me - it is something I have always wanted to do.
“It is such a peaceful, tranquil setting here and my aim is to provide people with an interlude from which they can leave feeling relaxed.”
You may also want to watch:
Dot Teas is open Tuesday to Saturday from 11am and from 12.30pm on Sundays.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown
- 7 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 8 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 9 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 10 Event organiser fined for noise complaints