Director makes national awards final
- Credit: Archant
Robert John’s artistic director Ben Driscoll-Price has been announced as a finalist in the 2015 British Hairdressing Awards.
The 27-year-old has been chosen as one of six finalists in the Wales and South West to go through to the 2015 final awards taking place in London at the end of November.
The 16 categories range from regional hairdressers of the year to specialist categories including avante–garde, afro and men’s hairdresser of the year, through to the top award – British Hairdresser of the Year.
Ben, who works in the Portishead salon and started with Robert John eight years ago, said: “The standard is always very high and it is a great achievement to be in the final six. I was privileged to have professional photographer John Rawson to take my collection, who is one of the hair industry’s most respected photographers.”
Members of the Robert John team will be attending the black tie awards night at Grosvenor House in London’s Park Lane, which is sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional.
You may also want to watch:
Jenny and Bob Hancock, owners of Robert John said: ”We are all so proud of Ben and what he has achieved through hard work and determination.
“We are all looking forward to supporting him at the finals.”
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 7 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens