Director makes national awards final
- Credit: Archant
Robert John’s artistic director Ben Driscoll-Price has been announced as a finalist in the 2015 British Hairdressing Awards.
The 27-year-old has been chosen as one of six finalists in the Wales and South West to go through to the 2015 final awards taking place in London at the end of November.
The 16 categories range from regional hairdressers of the year to specialist categories including avante–garde, afro and men’s hairdresser of the year, through to the top award – British Hairdresser of the Year.
Ben, who works in the Portishead salon and started with Robert John eight years ago, said: “The standard is always very high and it is a great achievement to be in the final six. I was privileged to have professional photographer John Rawson to take my collection, who is one of the hair industry’s most respected photographers.”
Members of the Robert John team will be attending the black tie awards night at Grosvenor House in London’s Park Lane, which is sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional.
You may also want to watch:
Jenny and Bob Hancock, owners of Robert John said: ”We are all so proud of Ben and what he has achieved through hard work and determination.
“We are all looking forward to supporting him at the finals.”
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 3 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 4 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 5 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 6 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 9 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 10 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice