Director makes national awards final
- Credit: Archant
Robert John’s artistic director Ben Driscoll-Price has been announced as a finalist in the 2015 British Hairdressing Awards.
The 27-year-old has been chosen as one of six finalists in the Wales and South West to go through to the 2015 final awards taking place in London at the end of November.
The 16 categories range from regional hairdressers of the year to specialist categories including avante–garde, afro and men’s hairdresser of the year, through to the top award – British Hairdresser of the Year.
Ben, who works in the Portishead salon and started with Robert John eight years ago, said: “The standard is always very high and it is a great achievement to be in the final six. I was privileged to have professional photographer John Rawson to take my collection, who is one of the hair industry’s most respected photographers.”
Members of the Robert John team will be attending the black tie awards night at Grosvenor House in London’s Park Lane, which is sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional.
You may also want to watch:
Jenny and Bob Hancock, owners of Robert John said: ”We are all so proud of Ben and what he has achieved through hard work and determination.
“We are all looking forward to supporting him at the finals.”
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery