Digital help for smaller businesses
A NAILSEA woman and a colleague have launched a new business aimed at bringing the digital marketing revolution to small and medium-sized businesses (SME) in North Somerset.
Helen Harris, along with Jayne Smith, have set up Rapport Digital to help business communicate effectively with their customers over the Internet, by email, text and via social media.
Both have experience in providing digital marketing strategies for major brands and will now make the same service available to smaller businesses.
Helen said: “Personalised digital marketing has traditionally been considered too complicated and too expensive for SMEs but technological advances in recent years have now made it affordable for all.
“Our new service provides a highly targeted, cost effective and measurable way to help generate business.
“Using the techniques of the blue-chip big businesses can increase response rates and make a huge difference to a smaller business.”
Any business interested in discussing how Rapport Digital can help can register for a free consultation.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 5 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 6 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
For more details visit www.rapportdigital.com