Digital help for smaller businesses
A NAILSEA woman and a colleague have launched a new business aimed at bringing the digital marketing revolution to small and medium-sized businesses (SME) in North Somerset.
Helen Harris, along with Jayne Smith, have set up Rapport Digital to help business communicate effectively with their customers over the Internet, by email, text and via social media.
Both have experience in providing digital marketing strategies for major brands and will now make the same service available to smaller businesses.
Helen said: “Personalised digital marketing has traditionally been considered too complicated and too expensive for SMEs but technological advances in recent years have now made it affordable for all.
“Our new service provides a highly targeted, cost effective and measurable way to help generate business.
You may also want to watch:
“Using the techniques of the blue-chip big businesses can increase response rates and make a huge difference to a smaller business.”
Any business interested in discussing how Rapport Digital can help can register for a free consultation.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 9 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 10 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
For more details visit www.rapportdigital.com