Digital help for smaller businesses
A NAILSEA woman and a colleague have launched a new business aimed at bringing the digital marketing revolution to small and medium-sized businesses (SME) in North Somerset.
Helen Harris, along with Jayne Smith, have set up Rapport Digital to help business communicate effectively with their customers over the Internet, by email, text and via social media.
Both have experience in providing digital marketing strategies for major brands and will now make the same service available to smaller businesses.
Helen said: “Personalised digital marketing has traditionally been considered too complicated and too expensive for SMEs but technological advances in recent years have now made it affordable for all.
“Our new service provides a highly targeted, cost effective and measurable way to help generate business.
You may also want to watch:
“Using the techniques of the blue-chip big businesses can increase response rates and make a huge difference to a smaller business.”
Any business interested in discussing how Rapport Digital can help can register for a free consultation.
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 10 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
For more details visit www.rapportdigital.com