Digital help for smaller businesses
A NAILSEA woman and a colleague have launched a new business aimed at bringing the digital marketing revolution to small and medium-sized businesses (SME) in North Somerset.
Helen Harris, along with Jayne Smith, have set up Rapport Digital to help business communicate effectively with their customers over the Internet, by email, text and via social media.
Both have experience in providing digital marketing strategies for major brands and will now make the same service available to smaller businesses.
Helen said: “Personalised digital marketing has traditionally been considered too complicated and too expensive for SMEs but technological advances in recent years have now made it affordable for all.
“Our new service provides a highly targeted, cost effective and measurable way to help generate business.
You may also want to watch:
“Using the techniques of the blue-chip big businesses can increase response rates and make a huge difference to a smaller business.”
Any business interested in discussing how Rapport Digital can help can register for a free consultation.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
For more details visit www.rapportdigital.com