Digital help for smaller businesses
A NAILSEA woman and a colleague have launched a new business aimed at bringing the digital marketing revolution to small and medium-sized businesses (SME) in North Somerset.
Helen Harris, along with Jayne Smith, have set up Rapport Digital to help business communicate effectively with their customers over the Internet, by email, text and via social media.
Both have experience in providing digital marketing strategies for major brands and will now make the same service available to smaller businesses.
Helen said: “Personalised digital marketing has traditionally been considered too complicated and too expensive for SMEs but technological advances in recent years have now made it affordable for all.
“Our new service provides a highly targeted, cost effective and measurable way to help generate business.
You may also want to watch:
“Using the techniques of the blue-chip big businesses can increase response rates and make a huge difference to a smaller business.”
Any business interested in discussing how Rapport Digital can help can register for a free consultation.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
For more details visit www.rapportdigital.com