Custom-made furniture at new store
- Credit: Event Photography Bristol
A NEW and attractive furniture shop has opened its doors in Portishead.
Portishead Furniture has opened in Kestrel Court in Harbour Road, offering a range of shabby chic, vintage and contemporary furniture and home interior products.
Owners Martyn Gorton and Yuliya Vorontsova, who live in the town’s marina development, say they want the new showroom to offer the people of Portishead much more than just a furniture shop.
Martyn said: “We want to offer clients a whole new shopping experience. While people can buy off-the-shelf products, we also offer custom-made furniture.
“We can source a vast range of products too and invite our customers to come in and take refreshments while telling us what they are looking for.
“We want to understand our clients’ needs and offer a complete interior design solution, whether that is for the family home, a boat here on the marina or for commercial premises.
“Our showroom holds examples for customers to view, we have a large hard copy catalogue available and we have an extensive online range.”
- 1 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 5 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 6 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 7 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 8 Tributes paid to much-loved former councillor Derrick Lovering
- 9 Charity wants local views on renewables in Congresbury and Puxton
- 10 Protest to take place against 'dangerous' policing bill
A large screen in the showroom allows clients to see products that are not in store but are readily available. A delivery service is also provided.
The showroom is open Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, 10am-5pm on Saturdays and by appointment on Sundays.