Custom-made furniture at new store
- Credit: Event Photography Bristol
A NEW and attractive furniture shop has opened its doors in Portishead.
Portishead Furniture has opened in Kestrel Court in Harbour Road, offering a range of shabby chic, vintage and contemporary furniture and home interior products.
Owners Martyn Gorton and Yuliya Vorontsova, who live in the town’s marina development, say they want the new showroom to offer the people of Portishead much more than just a furniture shop.
Martyn said: “We want to offer clients a whole new shopping experience. While people can buy off-the-shelf products, we also offer custom-made furniture.
“We can source a vast range of products too and invite our customers to come in and take refreshments while telling us what they are looking for.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to understand our clients’ needs and offer a complete interior design solution, whether that is for the family home, a boat here on the marina or for commercial premises.
“Our showroom holds examples for customers to view, we have a large hard copy catalogue available and we have an extensive online range.”
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 7 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
A large screen in the showroom allows clients to see products that are not in store but are readily available. A delivery service is also provided.
The showroom is open Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, 10am-5pm on Saturdays and by appointment on Sundays.