Custom-made furniture at new store
- Credit: Event Photography Bristol
A NEW and attractive furniture shop has opened its doors in Portishead.
Portishead Furniture has opened in Kestrel Court in Harbour Road, offering a range of shabby chic, vintage and contemporary furniture and home interior products.
Owners Martyn Gorton and Yuliya Vorontsova, who live in the town’s marina development, say they want the new showroom to offer the people of Portishead much more than just a furniture shop.
Martyn said: “We want to offer clients a whole new shopping experience. While people can buy off-the-shelf products, we also offer custom-made furniture.
“We can source a vast range of products too and invite our customers to come in and take refreshments while telling us what they are looking for.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to understand our clients’ needs and offer a complete interior design solution, whether that is for the family home, a boat here on the marina or for commercial premises.
“Our showroom holds examples for customers to view, we have a large hard copy catalogue available and we have an extensive online range.”
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 3 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 10 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day
A large screen in the showroom allows clients to see products that are not in store but are readily available. A delivery service is also provided.
The showroom is open Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, 10am-5pm on Saturdays and by appointment on Sundays.