Contest to find the best cake decorator
CREATIVE cooks have the chance to win a hamper of goodies by entering a cake decorating competition.
The owner of Present Company in Queens Square, Clevedon, Julie Bisacre, has launched a contest to find the best amateur cake decorator.
To celebrate the launch of a new cake decorating range in The Pantry, which is at the rear of her shop, she is offering the winner a �100 hamper full of equipment including nozzles, smoothers, cake boards and cup cakes.
Entrants should take a picture of their cake, whether it be comical, sophisticated, shaped or traditional, and send it in jpeg format to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 4.
The entries will be wittled down to a shortlist of six, who will then be asked to bring their cakes in for final judging by a top North Somerset chef.
You may also want to watch:
Those taking part should be over 18 and be an amateur decorator.
- 1 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 2 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 3 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 6 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 7 Camera club wants new members to join
- 8 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up