Contest to find the best cake decorator
CREATIVE cooks have the chance to win a hamper of goodies by entering a cake decorating competition.
The owner of Present Company in Queens Square, Clevedon, Julie Bisacre, has launched a contest to find the best amateur cake decorator.
To celebrate the launch of a new cake decorating range in The Pantry, which is at the rear of her shop, she is offering the winner a �100 hamper full of equipment including nozzles, smoothers, cake boards and cup cakes.
Entrants should take a picture of their cake, whether it be comical, sophisticated, shaped or traditional, and send it in jpeg format to Julie at email@example.com by October 4.
The entries will be wittled down to a shortlist of six, who will then be asked to bring their cakes in for final judging by a top North Somerset chef.
You may also want to watch:
Those taking part should be over 18 and be an amateur decorator.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit