Contest to find the best cake decorator
CREATIVE cooks have the chance to win a hamper of goodies by entering a cake decorating competition.
The owner of Present Company in Queens Square, Clevedon, Julie Bisacre, has launched a contest to find the best amateur cake decorator.
To celebrate the launch of a new cake decorating range in The Pantry, which is at the rear of her shop, she is offering the winner a �100 hamper full of equipment including nozzles, smoothers, cake boards and cup cakes.
Entrants should take a picture of their cake, whether it be comical, sophisticated, shaped or traditional, and send it in jpeg format to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 4.
The entries will be wittled down to a shortlist of six, who will then be asked to bring their cakes in for final judging by a top North Somerset chef.
You may also want to watch:
Those taking part should be over 18 and be an amateur decorator.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 7 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends