Contest to find the best cake decorator
CREATIVE cooks have the chance to win a hamper of goodies by entering a cake decorating competition.
The owner of Present Company in Queens Square, Clevedon, Julie Bisacre, has launched a contest to find the best amateur cake decorator.
To celebrate the launch of a new cake decorating range in The Pantry, which is at the rear of her shop, she is offering the winner a �100 hamper full of equipment including nozzles, smoothers, cake boards and cup cakes.
Entrants should take a picture of their cake, whether it be comical, sophisticated, shaped or traditional, and send it in jpeg format to Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 4.
The entries will be wittled down to a shortlist of six, who will then be asked to bring their cakes in for final judging by a top North Somerset chef.
You may also want to watch:
Those taking part should be over 18 and be an amateur decorator.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 5 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 9 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 10 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser