Company helps scrub Clevedon Pier
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a North Somerset Council contractor have been lending a hand at charities in the district.
As part of Employee Ownership Week, members of Agilisys have spent time with groups including RSPCA North Somerset, Clevedon Community Centre and Weston Hospicecare.
Employees also spent time scrubbing the decks at Clevedon Pier.
Kit Wilson, Agilisys North Somerset partnership director, said: “Being employee owned gives us a unique strength.
“As seen with other employee-owned firms like John Lewis, it fosters a distinctive long-term approach and a focus on quality and building trust.
You may also want to watch:
“As employee owners at Agilisys, we can use that empowerment to make a real difference to the communities that we work in.
“We have close links to North Somerset Council and want to show our support for the local community by giving something back.”
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 4 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait