Company helps scrub Clevedon Pier
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a North Somerset Council contractor have been lending a hand at charities in the district.
As part of Employee Ownership Week, members of Agilisys have spent time with groups including RSPCA North Somerset, Clevedon Community Centre and Weston Hospicecare.
Employees also spent time scrubbing the decks at Clevedon Pier.
Kit Wilson, Agilisys North Somerset partnership director, said: “Being employee owned gives us a unique strength.
“As seen with other employee-owned firms like John Lewis, it fosters a distinctive long-term approach and a focus on quality and building trust.
You may also want to watch:
“As employee owners at Agilisys, we can use that empowerment to make a real difference to the communities that we work in.
“We have close links to North Somerset Council and want to show our support for the local community by giving something back.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset