Company helps scrub Clevedon Pier
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a North Somerset Council contractor have been lending a hand at charities in the district.
As part of Employee Ownership Week, members of Agilisys have spent time with groups including RSPCA North Somerset, Clevedon Community Centre and Weston Hospicecare.
Employees also spent time scrubbing the decks at Clevedon Pier.
Kit Wilson, Agilisys North Somerset partnership director, said: “Being employee owned gives us a unique strength.
“As seen with other employee-owned firms like John Lewis, it fosters a distinctive long-term approach and a focus on quality and building trust.
You may also want to watch:
“As employee owners at Agilisys, we can use that empowerment to make a real difference to the communities that we work in.
“We have close links to North Somerset Council and want to show our support for the local community by giving something back.”
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens