Company helps scrub Clevedon Pier
- Credit: Archant
Staff at a North Somerset Council contractor have been lending a hand at charities in the district.
As part of Employee Ownership Week, members of Agilisys have spent time with groups including RSPCA North Somerset, Clevedon Community Centre and Weston Hospicecare.
Employees also spent time scrubbing the decks at Clevedon Pier.
Kit Wilson, Agilisys North Somerset partnership director, said: “Being employee owned gives us a unique strength.
“As seen with other employee-owned firms like John Lewis, it fosters a distinctive long-term approach and a focus on quality and building trust.
“As employee owners at Agilisys, we can use that empowerment to make a real difference to the communities that we work in.
“We have close links to North Somerset Council and want to show our support for the local community by giving something back.”
- 1 Town council submits complaint over 'financially flawed' appropriation of land
- 2 PICTURES: Festival of light at Clevedon Marine Lake
- 3 50 arrests made in SIX DAYS after launch of Christmas drink-driving campaign
- 4 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 5 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 6 Meet the new leader of the Somerset Chamber of Commerce
- 7 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea festive food festival
- 8 Somerset counselling service gets £5,000 cash boost
- 9 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns