College student at Cadbury spa
- Credit: Archant
A Weston College student has spoken of her pride at gaining an apprenticeship at an ‘amazing’ North Somerset beauty spa.
Charlotte Rogers, aged 18, has been taken on as an apprentice beauty therapist at thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Congresbury.
Charlotte said: “To be able to carry out my qualifications at a spa like this one is amazing.
“The customer service and the treatments available here are second-to-none, so I’m really lucky to be learning from the team. I love being able to pamper people and make them feel special and I’m really looking forward to trying out some of the new technology the spa has invested in, including the electrical facial.
“The extension has just been completed too, so it’s a really exciting time to work here.”
You may also want to watch:
Spa manager Amy Weston said: “We’re so pleased to have Charlotte joining our growing team. Her hard work, passion and enthusiasm is already proving a winning combination and her attention to detail is brilliant.”
- 1 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 2 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 5 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3