College student at Cadbury spa
- Credit: Archant
A Weston College student has spoken of her pride at gaining an apprenticeship at an ‘amazing’ North Somerset beauty spa.
Charlotte Rogers, aged 18, has been taken on as an apprentice beauty therapist at thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Congresbury.
Charlotte said: “To be able to carry out my qualifications at a spa like this one is amazing.
“The customer service and the treatments available here are second-to-none, so I’m really lucky to be learning from the team. I love being able to pamper people and make them feel special and I’m really looking forward to trying out some of the new technology the spa has invested in, including the electrical facial.
“The extension has just been completed too, so it’s a really exciting time to work here.”
You may also want to watch:
Spa manager Amy Weston said: “We’re so pleased to have Charlotte joining our growing team. Her hard work, passion and enthusiasm is already proving a winning combination and her attention to detail is brilliant.”
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens