College student at Cadbury spa
- Credit: Archant
A Weston College student has spoken of her pride at gaining an apprenticeship at an ‘amazing’ North Somerset beauty spa.
Charlotte Rogers, aged 18, has been taken on as an apprentice beauty therapist at thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Congresbury.
Charlotte said: “To be able to carry out my qualifications at a spa like this one is amazing.
“The customer service and the treatments available here are second-to-none, so I’m really lucky to be learning from the team. I love being able to pamper people and make them feel special and I’m really looking forward to trying out some of the new technology the spa has invested in, including the electrical facial.
“The extension has just been completed too, so it’s a really exciting time to work here.”
You may also want to watch:
Spa manager Amy Weston said: “We’re so pleased to have Charlotte joining our growing team. Her hard work, passion and enthusiasm is already proving a winning combination and her attention to detail is brilliant.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel