College student at Cadbury spa
- Credit: Archant
A Weston College student has spoken of her pride at gaining an apprenticeship at an ‘amazing’ North Somerset beauty spa.
Charlotte Rogers, aged 18, has been taken on as an apprentice beauty therapist at thespa at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, in Congresbury.
Charlotte said: “To be able to carry out my qualifications at a spa like this one is amazing.
“The customer service and the treatments available here are second-to-none, so I’m really lucky to be learning from the team. I love being able to pamper people and make them feel special and I’m really looking forward to trying out some of the new technology the spa has invested in, including the electrical facial.
“The extension has just been completed too, so it’s a really exciting time to work here.”
You may also want to watch:
Spa manager Amy Weston said: “We’re so pleased to have Charlotte joining our growing team. Her hard work, passion and enthusiasm is already proving a winning combination and her attention to detail is brilliant.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe