Students ‘delighted’ with new sports kits
- Credit: Sub
A Clevedon school was ‘delighted’ to receive sets of new sports kit from two businesses.
St John the Evangelist Church School, in Fosseway, received donations of a new football strip, netball bibs and a set of hoodies from JC Adventures and The Clifton Business Consultancy (CBC).
The kit will be worn by teams representing the school when competing in fixtures and inter-school tournaments.
Director James Clark, of JC Adventures, and director and independent financial adviser Bob Thomas, of CBC, visited the school to hand over the kit to members of the football and netball teams.
Headteacher Ian Doswell said: “We are so very grateful for this gift from local businesses who are willing to support the school so generously.
You may also want to watch:
“It is very encouraging for the children and is just one way St John’s is working in partnership with the community.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset