Technology workshops for small businesses to be held in Portishead and Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
A pair of technology workshops for small businesses will be held in North Somerset next week.
Connecting Devon and Somerset (CDS) will host the workshops at Clevedon and Portishead’s libraries.
A session on online marketing and selling for small businesses will be held at Clevedon Library, in Old Church Road, on September 27 from 10am to noon.
And a workshop on Facebook for businesses will take place at Portishead Library, in Harbour Road, on September 28, also from 10am to noon.
A CDS spokesman said the workshops will help people ‘learn how to grow their business online by exploring the latest online selling tools and digital marketing trends’.
You may also want to watch:
Both sessions are free, but advanced booking is required for people hoping to attend.
To book a place, visit www.connectingdevonandsomerset.co.uk/onlinemarketing or www.connectingdevonandsomerset/facebookforbusiness
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Parents praise nurseries and childminders for support during pandemic