Technology workshops for small businesses to be held in Portishead and Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
A pair of technology workshops for small businesses will be held in North Somerset next week.
Connecting Devon and Somerset (CDS) will host the workshops at Clevedon and Portishead’s libraries.
A session on online marketing and selling for small businesses will be held at Clevedon Library, in Old Church Road, on September 27 from 10am to noon.
And a workshop on Facebook for businesses will take place at Portishead Library, in Harbour Road, on September 28, also from 10am to noon.
A CDS spokesman said the workshops will help people ‘learn how to grow their business online by exploring the latest online selling tools and digital marketing trends’.
You may also want to watch:
Both sessions are free, but advanced booking is required for people hoping to attend.
To book a place, visit www.connectingdevonandsomerset.co.uk/onlinemarketing or www.connectingdevonandsomerset/facebookforbusiness
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 4 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 5 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown
- 6 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 7 Further delays for rail project
- 8 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis
- 9 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 10 Appeal for help to find missing teenager