Technology workshops for small businesses to be held in Portishead and Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
A pair of technology workshops for small businesses will be held in North Somerset next week.
Connecting Devon and Somerset (CDS) will host the workshops at Clevedon and Portishead’s libraries.
A session on online marketing and selling for small businesses will be held at Clevedon Library, in Old Church Road, on September 27 from 10am to noon.
And a workshop on Facebook for businesses will take place at Portishead Library, in Harbour Road, on September 28, also from 10am to noon.
A CDS spokesman said the workshops will help people ‘learn how to grow their business online by exploring the latest online selling tools and digital marketing trends’.
You may also want to watch:
Both sessions are free, but advanced booking is required for people hoping to attend.
To book a place, visit www.connectingdevonandsomerset.co.uk/onlinemarketing or www.connectingdevonandsomerset/facebookforbusiness
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 10 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase