Clevedon hairdresser up for regional award
- Credit: Price & Driscoll
A Clevedon hairstylist has been nominated for an accolade.
Ben Driscoll-Price, director of the town's Price and Driscoll salon, is in the running for a trophy in HJ's British Hairdressing Awards.
The national ceremony in a few months' time may see Driscoll-Price named the Wales and South West Hairdresser of the Year 2019.
He was a finalist in the competition in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018, and was also a runner-up in Goldwell Colorzoom's Creative Colourist awards last year.
The salon, in Hill Road, labels itself as environmentally and ethically conscious and was founded in 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Finalists of the competition categories, which are also spilt into specialist, colour technician, newcomer entries and more, were revealed in August.
The awards ceremony will be held at JW Marriott Grosvenor House, in London, on November 25.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 9 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected