Clevedon hairdresser up for regional award
- Credit: Price & Driscoll
A Clevedon hairstylist has been nominated for an accolade.
Ben Driscoll-Price, director of the town's Price and Driscoll salon, is in the running for a trophy in HJ's British Hairdressing Awards.
The national ceremony in a few months' time may see Driscoll-Price named the Wales and South West Hairdresser of the Year 2019.
He was a finalist in the competition in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018, and was also a runner-up in Goldwell Colorzoom's Creative Colourist awards last year.
The salon, in Hill Road, labels itself as environmentally and ethically conscious and was founded in 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Finalists of the competition categories, which are also spilt into specialist, colour technician, newcomer entries and more, were revealed in August.
The awards ceremony will be held at JW Marriott Grosvenor House, in London, on November 25.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views