Clevedon hairdresser up for regional award
- Credit: Price & Driscoll
A Clevedon hairstylist has been nominated for an accolade.
Ben Driscoll-Price, director of the town's Price and Driscoll salon, is in the running for a trophy in HJ's British Hairdressing Awards.
The national ceremony in a few months' time may see Driscoll-Price named the Wales and South West Hairdresser of the Year 2019.
He was a finalist in the competition in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018, and was also a runner-up in Goldwell Colorzoom's Creative Colourist awards last year.
The salon, in Hill Road, labels itself as environmentally and ethically conscious and was founded in 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Finalists of the competition categories, which are also spilt into specialist, colour technician, newcomer entries and more, were revealed in August.
The awards ceremony will be held at JW Marriott Grosvenor House, in London, on November 25.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 8 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch