Clevedon firm expands its business
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon storage firm has expanded its premises in a bid to attract more business.
Yeates, which is based at Kenn Business Park, has added an extra 40 units to its site, increasing its overall total to 170.
The family firm has been around for more than a century and moved from Meadow Road in 2001 and managing director James Griffin said the upgrade will help Yeates grow more in the future.
He said: “We have grown rapidly over recent years and we are delighted we can provide more quality self storage for local customers.
“The new storage rooms come in a variety of sizes and also for the first time we can offer lockers which are great for storing smaller amounts.
You may also want to watch:
“This latest fit out is a welcome addition to our existing facility.”
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week