Company secures business of the year title for second year
- Credit: Archant
A Clevedon firm has scooped Business of the Year award for the second year running.
Aquarian Cladding Systems, in Gardens Road, is thrilled to have received the accolade and has praised its hardworking staff for the recognition.
The company has been operating from the town for 12 years and retained the title at the Business Leader Awards.
Aquarian stood out for the judges, who said: "This business has consistently invested in the community, its staff, and IT systems and product testing whilst still managing to achieve year on year growth with very impressive levels of profitability."
The firm's managing director, Paul Richards, said: "We're absolutely delighted to have retained the Business of the Year award and it's testament to hard work and consistent performance of the team.
You may also want to watch:
"While winning it once says that we had a great year, winning it twice in a row shows that what we are doing is sustainable."
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 4 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait