Staff from Clevedon rest home up for national care award
- Credit: Archant
Nurses from a Clevedon care home have made it to the finals of the National British Care Awards.
Staff from Winash Rest Home, in Albert Road, won the residential and nursing team award from Care and Support West.
Due to their success, the dedicated staff have been entered into the finals of the national awards, which will be announced in March next year.
Managers Heather House and Natasha Chapman are overjoyed at the recognition of the team which includes juniors, cleaners, catering staff, activities and administration workers and care staff.
They said: "Their hard work and dedication makes a difference to the people we care for and ensures Winash is a friendly, family orientated, fun and caring place to work.
You may also want to watch:
"Our team is hand-picked, trained to the highest standard, respected and empowered.
"This is what makes us great."
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 7 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Appeal after man injured in robbery
- 10 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities