Staff from Clevedon rest home up for national care award
- Credit: Archant
Nurses from a Clevedon care home have made it to the finals of the National British Care Awards.
Staff from Winash Rest Home, in Albert Road, won the residential and nursing team award from Care and Support West.
Due to their success, the dedicated staff have been entered into the finals of the national awards, which will be announced in March next year.
Managers Heather House and Natasha Chapman are overjoyed at the recognition of the team which includes juniors, cleaners, catering staff, activities and administration workers and care staff.
They said: "Their hard work and dedication makes a difference to the people we care for and ensures Winash is a friendly, family orientated, fun and caring place to work.
You may also want to watch:
"Our team is hand-picked, trained to the highest standard, respected and empowered.
"This is what makes us great."
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun