Staff from Clevedon rest home up for national care award
- Credit: Archant
Nurses from a Clevedon care home have made it to the finals of the National British Care Awards.
Staff from Winash Rest Home, in Albert Road, won the residential and nursing team award from Care and Support West.
Due to their success, the dedicated staff have been entered into the finals of the national awards, which will be announced in March next year.
Managers Heather House and Natasha Chapman are overjoyed at the recognition of the team which includes juniors, cleaners, catering staff, activities and administration workers and care staff.
They said: "Their hard work and dedication makes a difference to the people we care for and ensures Winash is a friendly, family orientated, fun and caring place to work.
You may also want to watch:
"Our team is hand-picked, trained to the highest standard, respected and empowered.
"This is what makes us great."
- 1 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 8 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea