Clevedon company earns guild mark
- Credit: Contributed
A Clevedon furniture maker has been awarded a mark of excellence.
Paneltech Industries, based in the Hither Green Industrial Estate, has been given the Manufacturing Guild Mark from the Furniture Makers’ Company.
The award is handed out to companies which have high standards across the business including design, product quality, marketing and employment conditions.
Ian Larner, who is Paneltech’s managing director, said: “Paneltech is the sum of many great individuals committed to serving the needs of our valued customers, the Manufacturing Guild Mark is a high watermark recognising our commitment to undertaking that role.”
Manufacturing Guild Mark’s chairman Paul von der Heyde added: “To achieve the mark a business needs to be excelling in multiple areas and requires a huge team effort.”
You may also want to watch:
Paneltech was founded in 1986.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 9 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 10 Portishead building firm wins national award