PICTURES: Impressive cars feature at classic motor show
- Credit: Archant
Villagers flocked to one of Redhill’s vintage vehicle summer meets.
Car and bike enthusiasts were eager to show-off their prized motors at the show, which featured impressive models from the 1930s.
Mark Haywood brought along his 1937 Lagonda LG45, and Derek George turned-up with a deep red, 1946 MG TC.
The village club hosted the classic car and motorcycle gatherings at the Recreation Field on August 15.
Visitors enjoyed tasty barbecue food at the evening get-together, with the events bringing a large crowd to Redhill every few months.
A selection of cherished cars were on show, including a white Triumph GT6, Austin A40 and Moss Monaco brands.
Powerful motorbikes also made a statement, including Chris Hart's 1975 600cc BMW.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 5 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 6 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
- 7 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Olivier Award-winning play screening in Clevedon
- 10 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead
The event raised money for Redhill's playground fund and the next meet is on October 13 at 9am.