PICTURES: Impressive cars feature at classic motor show
- Credit: Archant
Villagers flocked to one of Redhill’s vintage vehicle summer meets.
Car and bike enthusiasts were eager to show-off their prized motors at the show, which featured impressive models from the 1930s.
Mark Haywood brought along his 1937 Lagonda LG45, and Derek George turned-up with a deep red, 1946 MG TC.
The village club hosted the classic car and motorcycle gatherings at the Recreation Field on August 15.
Visitors enjoyed tasty barbecue food at the evening get-together, with the events bringing a large crowd to Redhill every few months.
You may also want to watch:
A selection of cherished cars were on show, including a white Triumph GT6, Austin A40 and Moss Monaco brands.
Powerful motorbikes also made a statement, including Chris Hart's 1975 600cc BMW.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
The event raised money for Redhill's playground fund and the next meet is on October 13 at 9am.