PICTURES: Impressive cars feature at classic motor show
- Credit: Archant
Villagers flocked to one of Redhill’s vintage vehicle summer meets.
Car and bike enthusiasts were eager to show-off their prized motors at the show, which featured impressive models from the 1930s.
Mark Haywood brought along his 1937 Lagonda LG45, and Derek George turned-up with a deep red, 1946 MG TC.
The village club hosted the classic car and motorcycle gatherings at the Recreation Field on August 15.
Visitors enjoyed tasty barbecue food at the evening get-together, with the events bringing a large crowd to Redhill every few months.
A selection of cherished cars were on show, including a white Triumph GT6, Austin A40 and Moss Monaco brands.
Powerful motorbikes also made a statement, including Chris Hart's 1975 600cc BMW.
- 1 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 2 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 3 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 4 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
- 5 Nailsea CC return to winning ways with big win at Frampton Cotterell seconds
- 6 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
- 7 Barrow Gurney lose unbeaten record after batting collapse
- 8 Portishead Tennis Club to host open day on new courts
- 9 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 10 Deadline looms for charity funding bids
The event raised money for Redhill's playground fund and the next meet is on October 13 at 9am.