PICTURES: Impressive cars feature at classic motor show
- Credit: Archant
Villagers flocked to one of Redhill’s vintage vehicle summer meets.
Car and bike enthusiasts were eager to show-off their prized motors at the show, which featured impressive models from the 1930s.
Mark Haywood brought along his 1937 Lagonda LG45, and Derek George turned-up with a deep red, 1946 MG TC.
The village club hosted the classic car and motorcycle gatherings at the Recreation Field on August 15.
Visitors enjoyed tasty barbecue food at the evening get-together, with the events bringing a large crowd to Redhill every few months.
You may also want to watch:
A selection of cherished cars were on show, including a white Triumph GT6, Austin A40 and Moss Monaco brands.
Powerful motorbikes also made a statement, including Chris Hart's 1975 600cc BMW.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
The event raised money for Redhill's playground fund and the next meet is on October 13 at 9am.