PICTURES: Impressive cars feature at classic motor show
- Credit: Archant
Villagers flocked to one of Redhill’s vintage vehicle summer meets.
Car and bike enthusiasts were eager to show-off their prized motors at the show, which featured impressive models from the 1930s.
Mark Haywood brought along his 1937 Lagonda LG45, and Derek George turned-up with a deep red, 1946 MG TC.
The village club hosted the classic car and motorcycle gatherings at the Recreation Field on August 15.
Visitors enjoyed tasty barbecue food at the evening get-together, with the events bringing a large crowd to Redhill every few months.
You may also want to watch:
A selection of cherished cars were on show, including a white Triumph GT6, Austin A40 and Moss Monaco brands.
Powerful motorbikes also made a statement, including Chris Hart's 1975 600cc BMW.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery
The event raised money for Redhill's playground fund and the next meet is on October 13 at 9am.