Claire named top home worker
- Credit: Archant
A PORTISHEAD travel agent has been named Home Worker of the Year by a national organisation.
Claire Body beat off 600 entrants to pick up the prestigious title, which she was presented with at the Travel Weekly Agent Achievement Awards, held at London’s Lancaster Hotel last month.
The mum-of-two launched her home-based travel business in the Village Quarter in November 2011 and became a member of Independent Travel Experts (ITE).
Her entry was unanimously voted the winner from a shortlist of five, with the judges picking out her motivation and tenacity in building a business of great potential in such a short period of time as particular achievements.
Claire’s high levels of customer service were also recognised, as was her ability to embrace every opportunity presented to promote her brand.
You may also want to watch:
Claire said: “I was completely overwhelmed to hear my name called out as the winner of the home worker of the year category but it is lovely to get recognition for all that hard work.”
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week