Claire named top home worker
- Credit: Archant
A PORTISHEAD travel agent has been named Home Worker of the Year by a national organisation.
Claire Body beat off 600 entrants to pick up the prestigious title, which she was presented with at the Travel Weekly Agent Achievement Awards, held at London’s Lancaster Hotel last month.
The mum-of-two launched her home-based travel business in the Village Quarter in November 2011 and became a member of Independent Travel Experts (ITE).
Her entry was unanimously voted the winner from a shortlist of five, with the judges picking out her motivation and tenacity in building a business of great potential in such a short period of time as particular achievements.
Claire’s high levels of customer service were also recognised, as was her ability to embrace every opportunity presented to promote her brand.
You may also want to watch:
Claire said: “I was completely overwhelmed to hear my name called out as the winner of the home worker of the year category but it is lovely to get recognition for all that hard work.”
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 6 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 9 Camera club wants new members to join
- 10 Nailsea United edged out six goal thriller at Chilcompton Sports