CJ’s new photography studio
AN AMBITIOUS Clevedon photographer has opened her own studio in Hill Road.
CJ Hadlow has already gained a wealth of experience in the industry despite being just 25 and has now set up CJ Hadlow photography, offering her services for weddings, fashion shoots and portraits. She is also offering women the chance to take part in boudoir shoots.
Her studio was officially opened on August 22, when CJ demonstrated a fashion shoot for visitors.
CJ, who moved to Clevedon from London at the age of 12, managed to turn her photography hobby into a paid career after taking pictures at Bath Rugby for a college course.
She sent the photos to the club’s press office and was invited back to photograph each match. During one game, she asked to briefly use the camera of an official press photographer and her resulting pictures were used on the back page of the News of the World newspaper.
You may also want to watch:
The same press photographer offered her a spot of work experience at the age of 16 and a photo she managed to shoot of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall at Badminton Horse Trials was used in numerous national newspapers.
After leaving the paparazzi game, she set up a studio in Clevedon called The Portfolio before at 21 she decided to move to Marbella. While there, CJ photographed fashion shoots and then set up her own fashion magazine, called Tres Chic. She also photographed calendars for celebrities including Imogen Thomas and X Factor finalist Ruth Lorenzo.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 8 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
CJ eventually moved back to the UK in September and has now decided to go back to her roots by opening her Hill Road studio.
* To find out more visit her website at www.cjhadlow.co