CJ’s new photography studio
AN AMBITIOUS Clevedon photographer has opened her own studio in Hill Road.
CJ Hadlow has already gained a wealth of experience in the industry despite being just 25 and has now set up CJ Hadlow photography, offering her services for weddings, fashion shoots and portraits. She is also offering women the chance to take part in boudoir shoots.
Her studio was officially opened on August 22, when CJ demonstrated a fashion shoot for visitors.
CJ, who moved to Clevedon from London at the age of 12, managed to turn her photography hobby into a paid career after taking pictures at Bath Rugby for a college course.
She sent the photos to the club’s press office and was invited back to photograph each match. During one game, she asked to briefly use the camera of an official press photographer and her resulting pictures were used on the back page of the News of the World newspaper.
You may also want to watch:
The same press photographer offered her a spot of work experience at the age of 16 and a photo she managed to shoot of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall at Badminton Horse Trials was used in numerous national newspapers.
After leaving the paparazzi game, she set up a studio in Clevedon called The Portfolio before at 21 she decided to move to Marbella. While there, CJ photographed fashion shoots and then set up her own fashion magazine, called Tres Chic. She also photographed calendars for celebrities including Imogen Thomas and X Factor finalist Ruth Lorenzo.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
CJ eventually moved back to the UK in September and has now decided to go back to her roots by opening her Hill Road studio.
* To find out more visit her website at www.cjhadlow.co