Barley Wood Orchard cider barn opens in Wrington
- Credit: Barley Wood Orchard
People can now visit a cider barn at Barley Wood’s Walled Garden in Wrington during the summer months.
Husband and wife duo Mike and Isy Atkins opened the cider barn last month and now make their product in the same place their apple orchards are based.
Barley Wood Orchard launched two years ago and use 60 varieties of apple to make the brand’s cider.
The walled garden is also home to art studios, an organic vegetable plot and The Ethicurean restaurant.
Co-owner Mike said: “We’ve always appreciated the beautiful setting of our cider barn in the walled garden, so we’re excited to now be able to share it.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re also planning some events as well, including cider tasting, and an apple day to invite the community to involved with juicing the fruit in the autumn.”
The cider barn will be open from noon to 8pm every Saturday afternoon until September.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Special school expansion progress
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp