Christine gains gold award
- Credit: Archant
A WEIGHT loss consultant from Yatton has been rewarded for her efforts helping more than 200 people achieve their goals.
Christine Thorpe, who runs Slimming World groups in Nailsea, has been awarded gold status by the company in recognition of her success in supporting her clients.
The accolade is given to consultants who consistently have 100 or more members in their groups over several months who return each week.
Achieving this puts Christine, aged 54, of The Eagles, Yatton, in the top five per cent of the organisation’s 3,500 consultants.
Christine runs four weekly sessions at Nailsea’s Scotch Horn Leisure Centre and has been a consultant since March 2011.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I absolutely love my job, I’m passionate about helping people to transform their lives by losing weight and seeing them succeed is reward enough but being given this recognition for the whole group really is the icing of the cake.”
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name