Christine gains gold award
- Credit: Archant
A WEIGHT loss consultant from Yatton has been rewarded for her efforts helping more than 200 people achieve their goals.
Christine Thorpe, who runs Slimming World groups in Nailsea, has been awarded gold status by the company in recognition of her success in supporting her clients.
The accolade is given to consultants who consistently have 100 or more members in their groups over several months who return each week.
Achieving this puts Christine, aged 54, of The Eagles, Yatton, in the top five per cent of the organisation’s 3,500 consultants.
Christine runs four weekly sessions at Nailsea’s Scotch Horn Leisure Centre and has been a consultant since March 2011.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I absolutely love my job, I’m passionate about helping people to transform their lives by losing weight and seeing them succeed is reward enough but being given this recognition for the whole group really is the icing of the cake.”
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 9 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 10 Portishead building firm wins national award