Campbell’s Landing reopens
A POPULAR Clevedon pub has reopened under new management following a refurbishment.
Campbell’s Landing in The Beach closed its doors in February and has since been redecorated and improved on both the inside and out.
It is now being run by landlord Lee Emery and manager Lee Thorne, who both have years of experience in the pub and catering trade.
It reopened on May 11 and regular customers have already given their approval to the new look.
Lee Thorne said: “Everyone who has been in so far, love it.
“They have thanked us for opening their pub again.”
Now the bar has been refurbished, there are also plans to refurbish the eight bed and breakfast hotel rooms the business also features.
- 1 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 2 Winners of Clevedon artist of the year announced
- 3 Free Platinum Jubilee events in Portishead
- 4 Specialist pre-school in Clevedon rated 'outstanding' by inspectors
- 5 LETTER: 'Has our council become a dictatorship?'
- 6 'Rundown' school play area given major refurb after campaign fundraises £10,000
- 7 Clevedon SC secure second place in the Cotswold League Final
- 8 Clifton music festival returns after Covid hiatus
- 9 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 10 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
Live music is set to return to the popular watering hole and a carvery on Sunday afternoons will add to the breakfasts, main meals and takeaway fish and chips being served each day.