Campbell’s Landing reopens
A POPULAR Clevedon pub has reopened under new management following a refurbishment.
Campbell’s Landing in The Beach closed its doors in February and has since been redecorated and improved on both the inside and out.
It is now being run by landlord Lee Emery and manager Lee Thorne, who both have years of experience in the pub and catering trade.
It reopened on May 11 and regular customers have already given their approval to the new look.
Lee Thorne said: “Everyone who has been in so far, love it.
You may also want to watch:
“They have thanked us for opening their pub again.”
Now the bar has been refurbished, there are also plans to refurbish the eight bed and breakfast hotel rooms the business also features.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 8 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch
Live music is set to return to the popular watering hole and a carvery on Sunday afternoons will add to the breakfasts, main meals and takeaway fish and chips being served each day.