Campbell’s Landing reopens
A POPULAR Clevedon pub has reopened under new management following a refurbishment.
Campbell’s Landing in The Beach closed its doors in February and has since been redecorated and improved on both the inside and out.
It is now being run by landlord Lee Emery and manager Lee Thorne, who both have years of experience in the pub and catering trade.
It reopened on May 11 and regular customers have already given their approval to the new look.
Lee Thorne said: “Everyone who has been in so far, love it.
You may also want to watch:
“They have thanked us for opening their pub again.”
Now the bar has been refurbished, there are also plans to refurbish the eight bed and breakfast hotel rooms the business also features.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 9 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
Live music is set to return to the popular watering hole and a carvery on Sunday afternoons will add to the breakfasts, main meals and takeaway fish and chips being served each day.