Cafe goes up for sale
A POPULAR family-run caf� in Nailsea is looking for a new owner after seven years of serving the community.
Hazel Jarvis, owner of Caf� 119, is looking to hang up her apron but is keen to keep the family-friendly vibe going.
Several enquiries have already been made for the caf� in High Street, which has been put on the market for �75,000.
Mrs Jarvis, who has lived in Nailsea all her life, started working at the caf� seven years ago, following a six-year stint working in a burger van off Bristol Road in Wraxall.
The 47-year-old, who has built it up with the help of family and friends, said it would be gut-wrenching to leave the caf� she loves, but admitted the time is right.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I love the people. If I could take the customers with me, I would. I will certainly be back for a regular cup of coffee.
“I just want a change as I have been in the food industry for 13 years. It would be nice to go home and not worry about business.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
She said she has no definitive plans for the future, but wants a job where she can interact with customers as she has loved doing over the past seven years.
* Anyone interested in the business should contact Westcoast Properties on 01275 857773 or pop into the agency’s High Street office.