Cafe goes up for sale
A POPULAR family-run caf� in Nailsea is looking for a new owner after seven years of serving the community.
Hazel Jarvis, owner of Caf� 119, is looking to hang up her apron but is keen to keep the family-friendly vibe going.
Several enquiries have already been made for the caf� in High Street, which has been put on the market for �75,000.
Mrs Jarvis, who has lived in Nailsea all her life, started working at the caf� seven years ago, following a six-year stint working in a burger van off Bristol Road in Wraxall.
The 47-year-old, who has built it up with the help of family and friends, said it would be gut-wrenching to leave the caf� she loves, but admitted the time is right.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I love the people. If I could take the customers with me, I would. I will certainly be back for a regular cup of coffee.
“I just want a change as I have been in the food industry for 13 years. It would be nice to go home and not worry about business.”
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 9 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 10 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
She said she has no definitive plans for the future, but wants a job where she can interact with customers as she has loved doing over the past seven years.
* Anyone interested in the business should contact Westcoast Properties on 01275 857773 or pop into the agency’s High Street office.