Boutique village hotel named Europe’s best
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury hotel has earned high praise from a panel of travel experts, being named as one of the best hotels in Europe.
Double Tree by Hilton, Cadbury House was awarded Europe’s boutique hotel of the year by hotel experts the Luxury Travel Guide (LTG).
The LTG assembled a panel of accommodation experts, who praised the ‘innovation, design and gastronomic achievements’ of the hotel.
General manager, Mehmet Kandemir, hailed the ‘passion’ of the hotel’s ‘wonderful staff, and believes the success of the hotel can be put down to a ‘commitment to constant investment’.
He said: “The Luxury Travel Guide awards represent the pinnacle of travel and tourism achievement, therefore to come out on top is truly an achievement we are very proud of.
You may also want to watch:
“This, combined with the recent win of Hotel Of The Year at the Bristol Lifestyle Awards, demonstrates Cadbury House’s appeal both nationally and locally.”
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 6 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves