Boutique village hotel named Europe’s best
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury hotel has earned high praise from a panel of travel experts, being named as one of the best hotels in Europe.
Double Tree by Hilton, Cadbury House was awarded Europe’s boutique hotel of the year by hotel experts the Luxury Travel Guide (LTG).
The LTG assembled a panel of accommodation experts, who praised the ‘innovation, design and gastronomic achievements’ of the hotel.
General manager, Mehmet Kandemir, hailed the ‘passion’ of the hotel’s ‘wonderful staff, and believes the success of the hotel can be put down to a ‘commitment to constant investment’.
He said: “The Luxury Travel Guide awards represent the pinnacle of travel and tourism achievement, therefore to come out on top is truly an achievement we are very proud of.
You may also want to watch:
“This, combined with the recent win of Hotel Of The Year at the Bristol Lifestyle Awards, demonstrates Cadbury House’s appeal both nationally and locally.”
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 8 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star