Boutique village hotel named Europe’s best
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury hotel has earned high praise from a panel of travel experts, being named as one of the best hotels in Europe.
Double Tree by Hilton, Cadbury House was awarded Europe’s boutique hotel of the year by hotel experts the Luxury Travel Guide (LTG).
The LTG assembled a panel of accommodation experts, who praised the ‘innovation, design and gastronomic achievements’ of the hotel.
General manager, Mehmet Kandemir, hailed the ‘passion’ of the hotel’s ‘wonderful staff, and believes the success of the hotel can be put down to a ‘commitment to constant investment’.
He said: “The Luxury Travel Guide awards represent the pinnacle of travel and tourism achievement, therefore to come out on top is truly an achievement we are very proud of.
You may also want to watch:
“This, combined with the recent win of Hotel Of The Year at the Bristol Lifestyle Awards, demonstrates Cadbury House’s appeal both nationally and locally.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging