Boutique village hotel named Europe’s best
- Credit: Archant
A Congresbury hotel has earned high praise from a panel of travel experts, being named as one of the best hotels in Europe.
Double Tree by Hilton, Cadbury House was awarded Europe’s boutique hotel of the year by hotel experts the Luxury Travel Guide (LTG).
The LTG assembled a panel of accommodation experts, who praised the ‘innovation, design and gastronomic achievements’ of the hotel.
General manager, Mehmet Kandemir, hailed the ‘passion’ of the hotel’s ‘wonderful staff, and believes the success of the hotel can be put down to a ‘commitment to constant investment’.
He said: “The Luxury Travel Guide awards represent the pinnacle of travel and tourism achievement, therefore to come out on top is truly an achievement we are very proud of.
“This, combined with the recent win of Hotel Of The Year at the Bristol Lifestyle Awards, demonstrates Cadbury House’s appeal both nationally and locally.”
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 5 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 6 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 7 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 Clevedon Lions Dream Scheme has opened to help good causes
- 10 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail