Cadbury House invests £40k in new equipment
- Credit: Cadbury House
Tens of thousands of pounds have been spent on new facilities at a village gym, offering members ‘the best possible work out’.
The Club, at Cadbury House, in Congresbury boasts new shiny new spinning equipment to the tune of £40,000.
The gym has bought the new bikes in response to high demand for its ‘very popular’ spinning classes.
The gym says its members will now have the privilege of ‘using the most technologically-advanced bikes, giving them the best possible workout’.
Director Jason Eaton said: “We want our members to have the best facilities possible and is why we are constantly updating the equipment.
You may also want to watch:
“The arrival of these new spinning bikes is great news and shows our commitment to our members to provide the best possible equipment.
The spinning classes are very popular so it’s great to upgrade the spinning studio.”
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 9 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 10 Portishead building firm wins national award