Cadbury House invests £40k in new equipment
- Credit: Cadbury House
Tens of thousands of pounds have been spent on new facilities at a village gym, offering members ‘the best possible work out’.
The Club, at Cadbury House, in Congresbury boasts new shiny new spinning equipment to the tune of £40,000.
The gym has bought the new bikes in response to high demand for its ‘very popular’ spinning classes.
The gym says its members will now have the privilege of ‘using the most technologically-advanced bikes, giving them the best possible workout’.
Director Jason Eaton said: “We want our members to have the best facilities possible and is why we are constantly updating the equipment.
You may also want to watch:
“The arrival of these new spinning bikes is great news and shows our commitment to our members to provide the best possible equipment.
The spinning classes are very popular so it’s great to upgrade the spinning studio.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 7 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea food festival returns to town
- 10 North Somerset authors publish books