Cadbury House invests £40k in new equipment
- Credit: Cadbury House
Tens of thousands of pounds have been spent on new facilities at a village gym, offering members ‘the best possible work out’.
The Club, at Cadbury House, in Congresbury boasts new shiny new spinning equipment to the tune of £40,000.
The gym has bought the new bikes in response to high demand for its ‘very popular’ spinning classes.
The gym says its members will now have the privilege of ‘using the most technologically-advanced bikes, giving them the best possible workout’.
Director Jason Eaton said: “We want our members to have the best facilities possible and is why we are constantly updating the equipment.
You may also want to watch:
“The arrival of these new spinning bikes is great news and shows our commitment to our members to provide the best possible equipment.
The spinning classes are very popular so it’s great to upgrade the spinning studio.”
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'