Cadbury House invests £40k in new equipment
- Credit: Cadbury House
Tens of thousands of pounds have been spent on new facilities at a village gym, offering members ‘the best possible work out’.
The Club, at Cadbury House, in Congresbury boasts new shiny new spinning equipment to the tune of £40,000.
The gym has bought the new bikes in response to high demand for its ‘very popular’ spinning classes.
The gym says its members will now have the privilege of ‘using the most technologically-advanced bikes, giving them the best possible workout’.
Director Jason Eaton said: “We want our members to have the best facilities possible and is why we are constantly updating the equipment.
You may also want to watch:
“The arrival of these new spinning bikes is great news and shows our commitment to our members to provide the best possible equipment.
The spinning classes are very popular so it’s great to upgrade the spinning studio.”
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans