Cadbury gym marks 10-year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A health club has celebrated 10 years of business.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House’s fitness club and spa opened in 2006 and it has undergone revamps and extensions since to ensure it remains popular.
Among the changes made at theclub has been the addition of Marco Pierre White’s Bardolino restaurant, which opened earlier this summer.
Its manager Jason Easton said: “We’ve had an amazing 10 years since launching theclub and spa and it has been fantastic to celebrate our achievements with staff and of course our members, many of whom have been with us from the very beginning.
“What started off as one of Nick Taplin’s ambitious ideas has become one of the region’s most successful business stories and has really made its mark within the fitness industry.
You may also want to watch:
“From the moment Colin Jackson officially opened the club we knew we were on to something special and it’s been great to see both it and the spa develop and become widely renowned for offering top quality services.
“Everyone who works here is immensely proud of what we’ve achieved and we always joke that we’ve got orange blood because of the orange branding everywhere.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 6 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Camera club wants new members to join
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
“We’ve invested in the best technology including the latest Artis and Technogym equipment and we’re constantly looking for new ways to grow and offer our members more.”