Cadbury gym marks 10-year anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A health club has celebrated 10 years of business.
DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House’s fitness club and spa opened in 2006 and it has undergone revamps and extensions since to ensure it remains popular.
Among the changes made at theclub has been the addition of Marco Pierre White’s Bardolino restaurant, which opened earlier this summer.
Its manager Jason Easton said: “We’ve had an amazing 10 years since launching theclub and spa and it has been fantastic to celebrate our achievements with staff and of course our members, many of whom have been with us from the very beginning.
“What started off as one of Nick Taplin’s ambitious ideas has become one of the region’s most successful business stories and has really made its mark within the fitness industry.
You may also want to watch:
“From the moment Colin Jackson officially opened the club we knew we were on to something special and it’s been great to see both it and the spa develop and become widely renowned for offering top quality services.
“Everyone who works here is immensely proud of what we’ve achieved and we always joke that we’ve got orange blood because of the orange branding everywhere.
- 1 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 2 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 5 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
“We’ve invested in the best technology including the latest Artis and Technogym equipment and we’re constantly looking for new ways to grow and offer our members more.”