Butcombe Brewery enjoys sales boost to end 2017 on a high
- Credit: Archant
A Wrington brewery firm enjoyed an ‘excellent’ end to 2017.
Butcombe Brewery has announced its like-for-like sales rose by 6.5 per cent in December year-on-year and its total sales by 114 per cent.
The firm put its success down to an investment in its facilities and rebranding earlier in the year.
Mark Crowther, chief executive of The Liberation Group which Butcombe is a part of, said: “This is an excellent result driven by our teams of great people and the enhancements that we have made to the business over the past 12 months.
“Complimenting our Channel Island business, we now have a very high-quality portfolio of predominantly freehold West Country pubs to trade from in 2018 which together with the benefits from the improvements to the brewing side of the business augurs well for the coming year.”
You may also want to watch:
Butcombe bought The Jubilee Inn pub in Flax Bourton in November.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 7 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends