Butcombe Brewery enjoys sales boost to end 2017 on a high
- Credit: Archant
A Wrington brewery firm enjoyed an ‘excellent’ end to 2017.
Butcombe Brewery has announced its like-for-like sales rose by 6.5 per cent in December year-on-year and its total sales by 114 per cent.
The firm put its success down to an investment in its facilities and rebranding earlier in the year.
Mark Crowther, chief executive of The Liberation Group which Butcombe is a part of, said: “This is an excellent result driven by our teams of great people and the enhancements that we have made to the business over the past 12 months.
“Complimenting our Channel Island business, we now have a very high-quality portfolio of predominantly freehold West Country pubs to trade from in 2018 which together with the benefits from the improvements to the brewing side of the business augurs well for the coming year.”
You may also want to watch:
Butcombe bought The Jubilee Inn pub in Flax Bourton in November.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset