Changes made to Portishead nursery
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead nursery is holding a relaunch morning after a large refit was carried out this month.
Busy Bees, in Serbert Road, has sought to increase opportunities for preschool children and has taken on some extra highly-trained staff too.
Manager Angie Pass said: “We have completed the refit to make part of the nursery more accessible for children so they can be more independent.
“We have spent a lot of money on the garden to improve provision there.
“We are looking to ensure the outdoor play area can be used all-year round.”
Ofsted inspectors rated Busy Bees as good last year when its inspectors visited.
And Angie hopes the improvements made will help it to ‘make the extra step’ towards an outstanding rating in the near future.
- 1 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 2 New store sign among latest planning applications
- 3 Volunteers needed to welcome Ukrainian refugees
- 4 Nailsea & Tickenham toast confirmation of Western League spot
- 5 Stunning century sees Barrow Gurney II secure unlikely win
- 6 West of England mayor back anti-expansion airport protestors
- 7 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 8 Artists work on show at exhibition in Congresbury this weekend
- 9 WIN! Tickets to George Michael Freedom Uncut at the Curzon
- 10 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
The relaunch morning will be held on Friday and will run from 9am-1pm. There, parents and children will be able to see the changes made.