Changes made to Portishead nursery
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead nursery is holding a relaunch morning after a large refit was carried out this month.
Busy Bees, in Serbert Road, has sought to increase opportunities for preschool children and has taken on some extra highly-trained staff too.
Manager Angie Pass said: “We have completed the refit to make part of the nursery more accessible for children so they can be more independent.
“We have spent a lot of money on the garden to improve provision there.
“We are looking to ensure the outdoor play area can be used all-year round.”
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted inspectors rated Busy Bees as good last year when its inspectors visited.
And Angie hopes the improvements made will help it to ‘make the extra step’ towards an outstanding rating in the near future.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
The relaunch morning will be held on Friday and will run from 9am-1pm. There, parents and children will be able to see the changes made.