Changes made to Portishead nursery
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead nursery is holding a relaunch morning after a large refit was carried out this month.
Busy Bees, in Serbert Road, has sought to increase opportunities for preschool children and has taken on some extra highly-trained staff too.
Manager Angie Pass said: “We have completed the refit to make part of the nursery more accessible for children so they can be more independent.
“We have spent a lot of money on the garden to improve provision there.
“We are looking to ensure the outdoor play area can be used all-year round.”
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted inspectors rated Busy Bees as good last year when its inspectors visited.
And Angie hopes the improvements made will help it to ‘make the extra step’ towards an outstanding rating in the near future.
- 1 Modern and versatile four-bedroom home
- 2 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 3 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 7 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Food festival returning to town this weekend
The relaunch morning will be held on Friday and will run from 9am-1pm. There, parents and children will be able to see the changes made.