Changes made to Portishead nursery
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead nursery is holding a relaunch morning after a large refit was carried out this month.
Busy Bees, in Serbert Road, has sought to increase opportunities for preschool children and has taken on some extra highly-trained staff too.
Manager Angie Pass said: “We have completed the refit to make part of the nursery more accessible for children so they can be more independent.
“We have spent a lot of money on the garden to improve provision there.
“We are looking to ensure the outdoor play area can be used all-year round.”
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted inspectors rated Busy Bees as good last year when its inspectors visited.
And Angie hopes the improvements made will help it to ‘make the extra step’ towards an outstanding rating in the near future.
- 1 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 2 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop
- 3 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 4 May 17: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead opens indoors next week
- 5 Family days out in North Somerset
- 6 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 7 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 8 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 9 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 10 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
The relaunch morning will be held on Friday and will run from 9am-1pm. There, parents and children will be able to see the changes made.