Changes made to Portishead nursery
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead nursery is holding a relaunch morning after a large refit was carried out this month.
Busy Bees, in Serbert Road, has sought to increase opportunities for preschool children and has taken on some extra highly-trained staff too.
Manager Angie Pass said: “We have completed the refit to make part of the nursery more accessible for children so they can be more independent.
“We have spent a lot of money on the garden to improve provision there.
“We are looking to ensure the outdoor play area can be used all-year round.”
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted inspectors rated Busy Bees as good last year when its inspectors visited.
And Angie hopes the improvements made will help it to ‘make the extra step’ towards an outstanding rating in the near future.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 4 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
The relaunch morning will be held on Friday and will run from 9am-1pm. There, parents and children will be able to see the changes made.