Business scoops four awards
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business has picked up four accolades at the UK Employee Experience Awards.
Bristol Wessex Billing Services Ltd (BWBSL) scooped the overall employee experience award, utility of the year, inspiring team of the year and managing director Charley Mayher won the inspiring leader of the year title.
Charley said: “It’s a proud day for BWBSL. The awards represent all of the effort the team put in to driving great employee engagement which supports us to do a great job for our customers. I’m very proud of my team.”
The business, in Clevedon Road, also won the best place to work award at the Customer Experience Awards last year.
The award ceremony was held at the Park Plaza Riverbank in London and the winners were chosen by a panel of independent judges.
You may also want to watch:
BWBSL was established by Bristol Water and Wessex Water in 2001 as a joint venture company to manage their billing and customer service and it now has 1.5million customers.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022