Business scoops four awards
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business has picked up four accolades at the UK Employee Experience Awards.
Bristol Wessex Billing Services Ltd (BWBSL) scooped the overall employee experience award, utility of the year, inspiring team of the year and managing director Charley Mayher won the inspiring leader of the year title.
Charley said: “It’s a proud day for BWBSL. The awards represent all of the effort the team put in to driving great employee engagement which supports us to do a great job for our customers. I’m very proud of my team.”
The business, in Clevedon Road, also won the best place to work award at the Customer Experience Awards last year.
The award ceremony was held at the Park Plaza Riverbank in London and the winners were chosen by a panel of independent judges.
You may also want to watch:
BWBSL was established by Bristol Water and Wessex Water in 2001 as a joint venture company to manage their billing and customer service and it now has 1.5million customers.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer