Business scoops four awards
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business has picked up four accolades at the UK Employee Experience Awards.
Bristol Wessex Billing Services Ltd (BWBSL) scooped the overall employee experience award, utility of the year, inspiring team of the year and managing director Charley Mayher won the inspiring leader of the year title.
Charley said: “It’s a proud day for BWBSL. The awards represent all of the effort the team put in to driving great employee engagement which supports us to do a great job for our customers. I’m very proud of my team.”
The business, in Clevedon Road, also won the best place to work award at the Customer Experience Awards last year.
The award ceremony was held at the Park Plaza Riverbank in London and the winners were chosen by a panel of independent judges.
You may also want to watch:
BWBSL was established by Bristol Water and Wessex Water in 2001 as a joint venture company to manage their billing and customer service and it now has 1.5million customers.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 7 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up