Business scoops four awards
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business has picked up four accolades at the UK Employee Experience Awards.
Bristol Wessex Billing Services Ltd (BWBSL) scooped the overall employee experience award, utility of the year, inspiring team of the year and managing director Charley Mayher won the inspiring leader of the year title.
Charley said: “It’s a proud day for BWBSL. The awards represent all of the effort the team put in to driving great employee engagement which supports us to do a great job for our customers. I’m very proud of my team.”
The business, in Clevedon Road, also won the best place to work award at the Customer Experience Awards last year.
The award ceremony was held at the Park Plaza Riverbank in London and the winners were chosen by a panel of independent judges.
You may also want to watch:
BWBSL was established by Bristol Water and Wessex Water in 2001 as a joint venture company to manage their billing and customer service and it now has 1.5million customers.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 5 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 8 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 9 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 10 Brand new five-bedroom family home in AONB