Business pals take on cycle challenge
BUSINESS partners from North Somerset will take on a 188-mile cycle ride to raise money for the Leonard Cheshire Disability charity.
James Withall and Dan Wallis, who own the Easton-in-Gordano-based property business, 3sixty Real Estate, will take part in the event next month.
James, aged 32 of Ham Green, and Dan, aged 29 of Portishead, have been in training for the event since January and have been put through their paces by 24-year-old personal trainer Ben Winter, from Nailsea.
So far, James has already lost weight and Dan has managed to greatly improve his endurance.
The cycle ride, which will run from April 15-16, will begin in London and finish in Exeter, with a stop in Easton-in-Gordano.
You may also want to watch:
The men are hoping to raise �1,000 for the charity, which supports more than 21,000 disabled people in the UK, giving them a more independent way of life.
* To donate visit the webpage at http:uk.virginmoneygiving.comteam3sixty
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 8 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star