Business pals take on cycle challenge
BUSINESS partners from North Somerset will take on a 188-mile cycle ride to raise money for the Leonard Cheshire Disability charity.
James Withall and Dan Wallis, who own the Easton-in-Gordano-based property business, 3sixty Real Estate, will take part in the event next month.
James, aged 32 of Ham Green, and Dan, aged 29 of Portishead, have been in training for the event since January and have been put through their paces by 24-year-old personal trainer Ben Winter, from Nailsea.
So far, James has already lost weight and Dan has managed to greatly improve his endurance.
The cycle ride, which will run from April 15-16, will begin in London and finish in Exeter, with a stop in Easton-in-Gordano.
You may also want to watch:
The men are hoping to raise �1,000 for the charity, which supports more than 21,000 disabled people in the UK, giving them a more independent way of life.
* To donate visit the webpage at http:uk.virginmoneygiving.comteam3sixty
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk