Business pals take on cycle challenge
BUSINESS partners from North Somerset will take on a 188-mile cycle ride to raise money for the Leonard Cheshire Disability charity.
James Withall and Dan Wallis, who own the Easton-in-Gordano-based property business, 3sixty Real Estate, will take part in the event next month.
James, aged 32 of Ham Green, and Dan, aged 29 of Portishead, have been in training for the event since January and have been put through their paces by 24-year-old personal trainer Ben Winter, from Nailsea.
So far, James has already lost weight and Dan has managed to greatly improve his endurance.
The cycle ride, which will run from April 15-16, will begin in London and finish in Exeter, with a stop in Easton-in-Gordano.
You may also want to watch:
The men are hoping to raise �1,000 for the charity, which supports more than 21,000 disabled people in the UK, giving them a more independent way of life.
* To donate visit the webpage at http:uk.virginmoneygiving.comteam3sixty
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset