Business Of The Year award won by South West beauty salon
- Credit: South West Business Awards
The Business Of The Year Award 2019 has been won by South West salon, Beauty Oasis Spa.
The company has been trading since 2000 and has four shops, including one in Clevedon.
A ceremony was held by the South West Business Awards, and the salon’s owner, Sarah Hallaran, is ‘honoured and proud’ to have brought the prize home.
More than 300 nominees entered the awards, which celebrated the region’s most ambitious, inspirational and exciting businesses, charities and individuals at the end of January.
Sarah said: “This is all down to our amazing training and management team and all of our staff who work tirelessly to raise and maintain standards in our industry.”
You may also want to watch:
The award’s attendees were treated to a three-course meal and live music from a Tina Turner tribute act.
Sarah continued: “We are honoured and proud to take this award home to them.”
- 1 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 2 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 3 Conservative named as Avon and Somerset police and crime commissioner
- 4 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 5 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell enjoy return to rugby action
- 7 May 17: Museums gear up to reopen in North Somerset next week
- 8 Yatton Bowling Club getting more youngsters involved
- 9 May 17: What can't open when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 10 LOCAL ELECTIONS: Who you can vote for in the by-election tomorrow