Business Of The Year award won by South West beauty salon
- Credit: South West Business Awards
The Business Of The Year Award 2019 has been won by South West salon, Beauty Oasis Spa.
The company has been trading since 2000 and has four shops, including one in Clevedon.
A ceremony was held by the South West Business Awards, and the salon’s owner, Sarah Hallaran, is ‘honoured and proud’ to have brought the prize home.
More than 300 nominees entered the awards, which celebrated the region’s most ambitious, inspirational and exciting businesses, charities and individuals at the end of January.
Sarah said: “This is all down to our amazing training and management team and all of our staff who work tirelessly to raise and maintain standards in our industry.”
You may also want to watch:
The award’s attendees were treated to a three-course meal and live music from a Tina Turner tribute act.
Sarah continued: “We are honoured and proud to take this award home to them.”
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 5 Camera club wants new members to join
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Life-saving equipment installed in town