Business moves to Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
An investment firm has moved its base to Clevedon from Abbots Leigh.
Stewart Investment Planning spent 13 years at Leigh Court Estate before managing director Martin Stewart took the decision to relocate.
The company’s new office is at Yeo Bank Business Park in Kenn Road.
Mr Stewart said: “I am really pleased with the move to Clevedon, which has a lot to offer firms who are considering moving out of town.
“You can get a lot more space for your money and we are only one mile from M5 junction 20 with plenty of parking.
You may also want to watch:
“Clevedon has a lot to offer firms and their employees and I hope to see more and more companies doing the same over the next few years which will also provide a boost to the local economy.”
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans