Business moves to Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
An investment firm has moved its base to Clevedon from Abbots Leigh.
Stewart Investment Planning spent 13 years at Leigh Court Estate before managing director Martin Stewart took the decision to relocate.
The company’s new office is at Yeo Bank Business Park in Kenn Road.
Mr Stewart said: “I am really pleased with the move to Clevedon, which has a lot to offer firms who are considering moving out of town.
“You can get a lot more space for your money and we are only one mile from M5 junction 20 with plenty of parking.
You may also want to watch:
“Clevedon has a lot to offer firms and their employees and I hope to see more and more companies doing the same over the next few years which will also provide a boost to the local economy.”
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 8 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children