Business moves to Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
An investment firm has moved its base to Clevedon from Abbots Leigh.
Stewart Investment Planning spent 13 years at Leigh Court Estate before managing director Martin Stewart took the decision to relocate.
The company’s new office is at Yeo Bank Business Park in Kenn Road.
Mr Stewart said: “I am really pleased with the move to Clevedon, which has a lot to offer firms who are considering moving out of town.
“You can get a lot more space for your money and we are only one mile from M5 junction 20 with plenty of parking.
You may also want to watch:
“Clevedon has a lot to offer firms and their employees and I hope to see more and more companies doing the same over the next few years which will also provide a boost to the local economy.”
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 7 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 8 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award