Business moves to Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
An investment firm has moved its base to Clevedon from Abbots Leigh.
Stewart Investment Planning spent 13 years at Leigh Court Estate before managing director Martin Stewart took the decision to relocate.
The company’s new office is at Yeo Bank Business Park in Kenn Road.
Mr Stewart said: “I am really pleased with the move to Clevedon, which has a lot to offer firms who are considering moving out of town.
“You can get a lot more space for your money and we are only one mile from M5 junction 20 with plenty of parking.
You may also want to watch:
“Clevedon has a lot to offer firms and their employees and I hope to see more and more companies doing the same over the next few years which will also provide a boost to the local economy.”
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 9 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved