Business inspired by pet
- Credit: Archant
An animal lover from Nailsea has started running dog training classes.
Louise Perry, aged 44, was inspired by her dog Reuben to return to her early career aspirations.
Louise is currently a support worker for adults and children with learning difficulties, but in her spare time she studied for an access course at Weston College before graduating from university with a degree in animal behaviour and welfare.
She has now set up her own franchise - Mutleys Dog Training and is running puppy classes for dogs under 18 weeks and beginner sessions for pets over 18 weeks and rescue dogs.
She also carries out one-to-one consultations and training.
To find out more about the classes visit www.mutleysdogtraining.co.uk
- 1 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 2 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 3 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 4 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 5 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 6 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 7 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 8 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns