Business meeting group to relaunch in Clevedon
- Credit: 4Networking
A business breakfast forum will be relaunched in Clevedon this month.
Fortnightly sessions to allow company leaders to get together will be held at Clevedon Golf Club.
The 4Networking group used to meet, but it has been revived.
The session will run from 8-10am and be held on alternate Wednesdays.
Jane Geldart, of Celebrant, said: "I feel these meetings are a real, positive and productive opportunity for local businesses to connect with other. It's a chance to promote your business, pick up new contacts and network generally.
You may also want to watch:
"Meetings are relaxed but structured and ultimately they support the business community."
Entry costs £15 and includes breakfast and unlimited hot drinks and juice.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 5 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Yatton under-13s come out on top against Clevedon
The first session will be held on October 30.
For more details and to book a place, log on to www.4networking.biz