Business meeting group to relaunch in Clevedon
- Credit: 4Networking
A business breakfast forum will be relaunched in Clevedon this month.
Fortnightly sessions to allow company leaders to get together will be held at Clevedon Golf Club.
The 4Networking group used to meet, but it has been revived.
The session will run from 8-10am and be held on alternate Wednesdays.
Jane Geldart, of Celebrant, said: "I feel these meetings are a real, positive and productive opportunity for local businesses to connect with other. It's a chance to promote your business, pick up new contacts and network generally.
"Meetings are relaxed but structured and ultimately they support the business community."
Entry costs £15 and includes breakfast and unlimited hot drinks and juice.
- 1 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 2 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 3 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 4 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 5 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 6 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 7 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 8 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
The first session will be held on October 30.
For more details and to book a place, log on to www.4networking.biz