Business meeting group to relaunch in Clevedon
- Credit: 4Networking
A business breakfast forum will be relaunched in Clevedon this month.
Fortnightly sessions to allow company leaders to get together will be held at Clevedon Golf Club.
The 4Networking group used to meet, but it has been revived.
The session will run from 8-10am and be held on alternate Wednesdays.
Jane Geldart, of Celebrant, said: "I feel these meetings are a real, positive and productive opportunity for local businesses to connect with other. It's a chance to promote your business, pick up new contacts and network generally.
You may also want to watch:
"Meetings are relaxed but structured and ultimately they support the business community."
Entry costs £15 and includes breakfast and unlimited hot drinks and juice.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 7 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
The first session will be held on October 30.
For more details and to book a place, log on to www.4networking.biz