WIN: £130 luxury food hamper from relaunched Brockley Stores
- Credit: Submitted
A farm shop and deli in Brockley has relaunched – and you could win a £130 food hamper just in time for Christmas.
Rob Hagen took over Brockley Stores, in Main Road, a year ago.
It now has more than 1,000 products available – three times as many as it had when Rob started – and focuses on local produce.
Rob said: “Since taking over the store in 2016, we’ve taken time to listen to our customers’ wants and needs, as well as developing close relationships with a wide range of local suppliers to offer incredible food and drink which caters for all kinds of eaters.
“We felt it was time to launch a new brand to reflect what we’re up to, as it’s so refreshingly different from what supermarkets and high street stores are doing across the country.”
You may also want to watch:
Rob has launched a new website and refreshed the branding.
He said: “It’s all part of a new direction for the store, as we look to change people’s understanding of where food comes from, what modern day farming looks like and what real food looks, tastes and feels like, helping to reducing environmental impacts by minimising food miles.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
“It’s certainly an exciting time for our store, which is going from strength to strength thanks to our brilliant network of local suppliers who are also enjoying success with our growth.”
Rob has also reached out to new business owners to help them start selling their goods.
He invested £60,000 in the kitchen to increase the amount of food the store produces, which has meant being able to take on more staff.
Rob added: “The shop helps to keep money in the local economy.”
The Times has teamed up with Brockley Stores to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Luxury West Country Hamper worth £130, featuring wine, biscuits, cider, pate and preserves.
Log onto www.brockleystores.co.uk for the full list.
The competition closes at 10am on December 15. Usual Archant rules apply.