WIN: £130 luxury food hamper from relaunched Brockley Stores
- Credit: Submitted
A farm shop and deli in Brockley has relaunched – and you could win a £130 food hamper just in time for Christmas.
Rob Hagen took over Brockley Stores, in Main Road, a year ago.
It now has more than 1,000 products available – three times as many as it had when Rob started – and focuses on local produce.
Rob said: “Since taking over the store in 2016, we’ve taken time to listen to our customers’ wants and needs, as well as developing close relationships with a wide range of local suppliers to offer incredible food and drink which caters for all kinds of eaters.
“We felt it was time to launch a new brand to reflect what we’re up to, as it’s so refreshingly different from what supermarkets and high street stores are doing across the country.”
You may also want to watch:
Rob has launched a new website and refreshed the branding.
He said: “It’s all part of a new direction for the store, as we look to change people’s understanding of where food comes from, what modern day farming looks like and what real food looks, tastes and feels like, helping to reducing environmental impacts by minimising food miles.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
“It’s certainly an exciting time for our store, which is going from strength to strength thanks to our brilliant network of local suppliers who are also enjoying success with our growth.”
Rob has also reached out to new business owners to help them start selling their goods.
He invested £60,000 in the kitchen to increase the amount of food the store produces, which has meant being able to take on more staff.
Rob added: “The shop helps to keep money in the local economy.”
The Times has teamed up with Brockley Stores to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Luxury West Country Hamper worth £130, featuring wine, biscuits, cider, pate and preserves.
Log onto www.brockleystores.co.uk for the full list.
The competition closes at 10am on December 15. Usual Archant rules apply.