Bristol Airport opens £2.5million car park expansion
- Credit: Bristol Airport
More car parking spaces are now available to meet ‘increasing demand’ at Bristol Airport, as a £2.5million expansion has opened.
The airport’s Silver Zone car park has been expanded, and it now has a new reception building to help customers.
The car park is equipped with CCTV and number plate recognition and it is enclosed by a secure fence.
It is monitored 24 hours a day and the airport offers a free shuttle bus to and from its terminal around the clock.
Work is also underway for a new multi-storey car park opposite the terminal, which is due to open in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Bristol Airport’s development director Nigel Scott said: “The improvements at Silver Zone meets the growing passenger demand for good quality, secure car parking, as passengers can now enjoy great service in brand-new facilities with the peace of mind their car will be safe and secure on-site at a competitive price.”
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans