Bristol Airport opens £2.5million car park expansion
- Credit: Bristol Airport
More car parking spaces are now available to meet ‘increasing demand’ at Bristol Airport, as a £2.5million expansion has opened.
The airport’s Silver Zone car park has been expanded, and it now has a new reception building to help customers.
The car park is equipped with CCTV and number plate recognition and it is enclosed by a secure fence.
It is monitored 24 hours a day and the airport offers a free shuttle bus to and from its terminal around the clock.
Work is also underway for a new multi-storey car park opposite the terminal, which is due to open in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Bristol Airport’s development director Nigel Scott said: “The improvements at Silver Zone meets the growing passenger demand for good quality, secure car parking, as passengers can now enjoy great service in brand-new facilities with the peace of mind their car will be safe and secure on-site at a competitive price.”
- 1 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 2 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 3 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 4 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders