Bristol Airport opens £2.5million car park expansion
- Credit: Bristol Airport
More car parking spaces are now available to meet ‘increasing demand’ at Bristol Airport, as a £2.5million expansion has opened.
The airport’s Silver Zone car park has been expanded, and it now has a new reception building to help customers.
The car park is equipped with CCTV and number plate recognition and it is enclosed by a secure fence.
It is monitored 24 hours a day and the airport offers a free shuttle bus to and from its terminal around the clock.
Work is also underway for a new multi-storey car park opposite the terminal, which is due to open in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Bristol Airport’s development director Nigel Scott said: “The improvements at Silver Zone meets the growing passenger demand for good quality, secure car parking, as passengers can now enjoy great service in brand-new facilities with the peace of mind their car will be safe and secure on-site at a competitive price.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers