Bristol Airport hotel managers revealed ahead of grand opening
- Credit: Archant
A management team has been appointed to oversee the running of North Somerset’s newest hotel.
Bristol Airport’s first hotel is set to open later this month and the team behind it have now been announced.
The 201-room Hampton by Hilton hotel will be run by Andrew Peacock, Craig Rees, Sebastian Fuller, Tony Adams, Kiri Hatfield Smith and Lauris Gedrovics, who all have a wealth of experience within the hospitality industry.
Mr Peacock, who will take on the role of general manager, has worked in hospitality for more than 14 years.
He told the Times: “We are so excited to open our doors to the millions of passengers that use the airport each year.
You may also want to watch:
“The management team we have built to launch and manage Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport is a formidable one.
“They all have years of experience and the passion needed to make it a roaring success.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 10 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
“I am delighted to lead this pragmatic and diligent team and I’m sure they will get things off to a flying start when we open.”