Bristol Airport hotel managers revealed ahead of grand opening
- Credit: Archant
A management team has been appointed to oversee the running of North Somerset’s newest hotel.
Bristol Airport’s first hotel is set to open later this month and the team behind it have now been announced.
The 201-room Hampton by Hilton hotel will be run by Andrew Peacock, Craig Rees, Sebastian Fuller, Tony Adams, Kiri Hatfield Smith and Lauris Gedrovics, who all have a wealth of experience within the hospitality industry.
Mr Peacock, who will take on the role of general manager, has worked in hospitality for more than 14 years.
He told the Times: “We are so excited to open our doors to the millions of passengers that use the airport each year.
You may also want to watch:
“The management team we have built to launch and manage Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport is a formidable one.
“They all have years of experience and the passion needed to make it a roaring success.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway
- 10 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
“I am delighted to lead this pragmatic and diligent team and I’m sure they will get things off to a flying start when we open.”