New chief executive for Bristol Airport
- Credit: Archant
The South West’s biggest airport has appointed a new boss.
Dave Lees has been named Bristol Airport’s new chief executive.
He previously worked as managing director of Southampton Airport, which achieved record passenger numbers and customer satisfaction scores during his tenure.
Dave said: “I am proud, honoured and excited to be joining the Bristol Airport team.
“The airport has a great reputation for its route development and network, passenger growth and the vital role it plays in the region.
You may also want to watch:
“The recent ACI Best Airport in Europe award recognises Bristol’s place within the aviation industry in the UK and across Europe.
“This is an exciting opportunity, and I am looking forward to working with regional stakeholders and communities to build on the airport’s success and ambitions for the future.”
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 3 Portishead garden protected from development
- 4 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 5 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 6 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season
- 7 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 8 Murray named player of month at Clevedon
- 9 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 10 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call