New chief executive for Bristol Airport
- Credit: Archant
The South West’s biggest airport has appointed a new boss.
Dave Lees has been named Bristol Airport’s new chief executive.
He previously worked as managing director of Southampton Airport, which achieved record passenger numbers and customer satisfaction scores during his tenure.
Dave said: “I am proud, honoured and excited to be joining the Bristol Airport team.
“The airport has a great reputation for its route development and network, passenger growth and the vital role it plays in the region.
You may also want to watch:
“The recent ACI Best Airport in Europe award recognises Bristol’s place within the aviation industry in the UK and across Europe.
“This is an exciting opportunity, and I am looking forward to working with regional stakeholders and communities to build on the airport’s success and ambitions for the future.”
- 1 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 2 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
- 8 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset
- 9 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance
- 10 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads