New chief executive for Bristol Airport
- Credit: Archant
The South West’s biggest airport has appointed a new boss.
Dave Lees has been named Bristol Airport’s new chief executive.
He previously worked as managing director of Southampton Airport, which achieved record passenger numbers and customer satisfaction scores during his tenure.
Dave said: “I am proud, honoured and excited to be joining the Bristol Airport team.
“The airport has a great reputation for its route development and network, passenger growth and the vital role it plays in the region.
You may also want to watch:
“The recent ACI Best Airport in Europe award recognises Bristol’s place within the aviation industry in the UK and across Europe.
“This is an exciting opportunity, and I am looking forward to working with regional stakeholders and communities to build on the airport’s success and ambitions for the future.”
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch
- 7 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 8 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend