Bra specialists’ new base
- Credit: Archant
A NEW underwear shop and bra fitting specialists has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Boutique Burlesque has been opened in Hill Road by Sue Robinson and Lesley Stokes after relocating the business they set up in their home town of Weston two years ago.
Sue, aged 48, and Lesley, aged 47, are both extensively trained in bra fitting and are also able to carry out specialist fittings for women who have undergone a mastectomy.
They pride themselves on customer service and hope to make bra shopping enjoyable for every woman.
Sue said: “When ladies come in we like to look after them and pamper them.
You may also want to watch:
“We had one woman say the other day that her visit to the shop was the first time she had actually enjoyed bra shopping.
“About 87 per cent of women wear ill fitting bras so we carry out a five point fitting to make sure they get the right one.
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
“Lesley and I have been friends for 24 years and have always enjoyed shopping in Hill Road as a treat.
“Where we were in Weston we just weren’t getting the footfall so decided to relocate.”
The shop stocks a vast range of bra sizes from 28AAA to 44K as well as swimwear, nightwear, shape-wear and hosiery.
It also offers a gift voucher and wish list service, detailing what items each customer likes to help partners or friends if they want to buy them lingerie as a gift.