Bra specialists’ new base
- Credit: Archant
A NEW underwear shop and bra fitting specialists has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Boutique Burlesque has been opened in Hill Road by Sue Robinson and Lesley Stokes after relocating the business they set up in their home town of Weston two years ago.
Sue, aged 48, and Lesley, aged 47, are both extensively trained in bra fitting and are also able to carry out specialist fittings for women who have undergone a mastectomy.
They pride themselves on customer service and hope to make bra shopping enjoyable for every woman.
Sue said: “When ladies come in we like to look after them and pamper them.
“We had one woman say the other day that her visit to the shop was the first time she had actually enjoyed bra shopping.
“About 87 per cent of women wear ill fitting bras so we carry out a five point fitting to make sure they get the right one.
- 1 Monthly disco returns for people with disabilities in North Somerset
- 2 Al-fresco summer concert in Clevedon this weekend
- 3 CCTV image released as police hunt missing teenager Tammy
- 4 North Somerset MP urges Prime Minister to resign
- 5 The Hub to host open day in Portishead
- 6 Nailsea & Tickenham open pre-season with victory over Winscombe
- 7 Weston MP says Number 10 has 'not been honest' over Pincher scandal
- 8 Help improve North Somerset's water quality with hands-on science event
- 9 Backwell art group to host exhibition
- 10 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
“Lesley and I have been friends for 24 years and have always enjoyed shopping in Hill Road as a treat.
“Where we were in Weston we just weren’t getting the footfall so decided to relocate.”
The shop stocks a vast range of bra sizes from 28AAA to 44K as well as swimwear, nightwear, shape-wear and hosiery.
It also offers a gift voucher and wish list service, detailing what items each customer likes to help partners or friends if they want to buy them lingerie as a gift.