Bra specialists’ new base
- Credit: Archant
A NEW underwear shop and bra fitting specialists has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Boutique Burlesque has been opened in Hill Road by Sue Robinson and Lesley Stokes after relocating the business they set up in their home town of Weston two years ago.
Sue, aged 48, and Lesley, aged 47, are both extensively trained in bra fitting and are also able to carry out specialist fittings for women who have undergone a mastectomy.
They pride themselves on customer service and hope to make bra shopping enjoyable for every woman.
Sue said: “When ladies come in we like to look after them and pamper them.
You may also want to watch:
“We had one woman say the other day that her visit to the shop was the first time she had actually enjoyed bra shopping.
“About 87 per cent of women wear ill fitting bras so we carry out a five point fitting to make sure they get the right one.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
“Lesley and I have been friends for 24 years and have always enjoyed shopping in Hill Road as a treat.
“Where we were in Weston we just weren’t getting the footfall so decided to relocate.”
The shop stocks a vast range of bra sizes from 28AAA to 44K as well as swimwear, nightwear, shape-wear and hosiery.
It also offers a gift voucher and wish list service, detailing what items each customer likes to help partners or friends if they want to buy them lingerie as a gift.