Booming network holds wedding fair
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A NETWORK set up in Portishead to promote a wide range of wedding suppliers in the area has grown to include more than 30 members since it was created just three years ago.
On Saturday, Portishead Wedding Network will host its annual wedding fair at St Peter’s Church in Church Road South, Portishead, from 11am-3pm.
Created to benefit the many small wedding-related businesses that exist in the town and beyond, the group now boasts numerous venues, cake makers, musicians, make-up artists, photographers, hairdressers, car providers and more.
It was the brainchild of just a few entrepreneurs and now the organisation includes suppliers in the wedding industry covering Bristol, Bath, Somerset and the surrounding areas.
Suppliers have to be invited to join by existing members or by apply to be part of the network, maintaining its high standards.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday’s event will include stands from many of the network members and there will also be fashion shows throughout the day.
Entry is free and there will be complimentary good bags given to the first 50 brides or grooms.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit
For more details about Portishead Wedding Network and the fair visit www.pwnweddings.co.uk or alternatively email email@example.com