A NETWORKING group aimed at helping businesses grow and prosper has opened in Portishead.
Bizi Business Networking, which has been operating in Clifton for the past year, launches in Portishead with a breakfast on May 18.
The organisation was set up by Daniel Scott, who runs a carpet cleaning business in Portishead and Christi McIntosh-Wright who runs her own business in Bristol.
Dan said: “Bizi welcomes membership from sole traders, as well as small to medium business owners and starting this month we will be holding regular networking events in Portishead to help businesses thrive.”
The informal and friendly meetings include guest speakers and in-house specialists talking on topics ranging from marketing, branding and social media to cash flow and forecasting. The meetings also provide an opportunity for members to showcase their businesses and build up contacts.
You may also want to watch:
The organisation covers a wide range of services from business coaching, through to well-being corporate days, cleaning services and web design.
The launch breakfast on May 18 will take place at Jacks restaurant in Harbour Road at 7.45am.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 4 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 5 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 10 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project