A NETWORKING group aimed at helping businesses grow and prosper has opened in Portishead.
Bizi Business Networking, which has been operating in Clifton for the past year, launches in Portishead with a breakfast on May 18.
The organisation was set up by Daniel Scott, who runs a carpet cleaning business in Portishead and Christi McIntosh-Wright who runs her own business in Bristol.
Dan said: “Bizi welcomes membership from sole traders, as well as small to medium business owners and starting this month we will be holding regular networking events in Portishead to help businesses thrive.”
The informal and friendly meetings include guest speakers and in-house specialists talking on topics ranging from marketing, branding and social media to cash flow and forecasting. The meetings also provide an opportunity for members to showcase their businesses and build up contacts.
You may also want to watch:
The organisation covers a wide range of services from business coaching, through to well-being corporate days, cleaning services and web design.
The launch breakfast on May 18 will take place at Jacks restaurant in Harbour Road at 7.45am.
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 10 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features